Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

19 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Alright." Golden and the pegasus nodded.

As if on que, a group of guards appeared in the room and marched over to Azure's cage. She noticed Calix at the front of the horde, grinning maliciously.

"Oh well lovely! You brought friends. I didn't know you had any." she glared.

2 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

As if on que, a group of guards appeared in the room and marched over to Azure's cage. She noticed Calix at the front of the horde, grinning maliciously.

"Oh well lovely! You brought friends. I didn't know you had any." she glared.

The guards grabbed you again, stuffing you into a slightly bigger glass coffin. "This time, we're doing it." One of them said. You had to find a way to get out of the room before they used you...

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

The guards grabbed you again, stuffing you into a slightly bigger glass coffin. "This time, we're doing it." One of them said. You had to find a way to get out of the room before they used you...

Crap. I have to find a way to stall. Azure looked at the group of guards. There were about five of them, including Calix. The glass coffin was filled with water, but her arms were pinned against the walls. She started to panic. When I get to that room, I'm dead. And there are five of them versus me. She began to wriggle around in the coffin, trying to free her arms. C'mon, if I can just... She grinned as one of her hands was unplastered from her side and was free to move. She smirked, and flicked her wrist. The water in her coffin bended, and went shooting out on all sides, causing the sides to shatter and Azure to fall to the floor. She landed in the shards of glass, scraping her elbows and hands. She struggled to her feet, and looked at Calix's face of pure rage and horror. 

42 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Crap. I have to find a way to stall. Azure looked at the group of guards. There were about five of them, including Calix. The glass coffin was filled with water, but her arms were pinned against the walls. She started to panic. When I get to that room, I'm dead. And there are five of them versus me. She began to wriggle around in the coffin, trying to free her arms. C'mon, if I can just... She grinned as one of her hands was unplastered from her side and was free to move. She smirked, and flicked her wrist. The water in her coffin bended, and went shooting out on all sides, causing the sides to shatter and Azure to fall to the floor. She landed in the shards of glass, scraping her elbows and hands. She struggled to her feet, and looked at Calix's face of pure rage and horror. 

"Why, you-" He tried to grab you again, and he began looking for something else that could be filled with water to stuff you in

10 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Why, you-" He tried to grab you again, and he began looking for something else that could be filled with water to stuff you in

Azure rolled over, dodging Calix, and bolted to her feet. She tried to run, but couldn't, the five guards surrounding her.

4 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure rolled over, dodging Calix, and bolted to her feet. She tried to run, but couldn't, the five guards surrounding her.

One of the other guards tried to grab you but slipped over the water and glass on the floor, leaving a gap for you to run from the four others. Calix was on your tail, running after you.

10 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

One of the other guards tried to grab you but slipped over the water and glass on the floor, leaving a gap for you to run from the four others. Calix was on your tail, running after you.

Azure sprinted down a hall. An alarm was blaring now, the loud, shrill sound echoing in her head. Her wounds stung from where the glass had cut her. Calix was close behind her. She saw the window, and dove for it.

14 hours ago, shortcake said:

((kjsdnkdna the image didn't load-

Get a Free A5 Print with Hilda's Book of Beasts and Spirits from these  shops! – Nobrow Press

14 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Hey, I used to read Hilda a lot, and I loved it! (Still do lol)

Th-there's a book!?

I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A NETFLIX SERIES I WATCHED ON LOOP

13 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"If you melt some of them, the rest are going to manhunt- or griffinhunt you!" The albino whisper-shouted. "By the way, what's your name? I'm Albina, which matches my appearance. But you can just call me Albi or Bina." She whispered.

"Toxicodendron radicans. No, there's no shorter way of saying it"

She said with a flick of her tail in amusement

14 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Hi!" Said a cheery voice. You looked next to you to see an adolescent jackalope, perhaps around twelve in human years. They had stubby antlers and innocent eyes. "Don't worry, we'll get out of here soon enough!" They smiled.

'I'm sure we will!' I say, trying to be cheery as well. I lift up my wing and notice it's almost healed now. I could shapeshift if I wanted. I take a deep breath in, and then turn into an ant, and try to slip through the bars of the cage. An electric shock stuns me. This isn't a normal cage. Suddenly I hear alarms blaring. I turn back towards the jackalope, a dragon again. 

'Do you know why that's happening?' I say slightly scared. 

8 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure sprinted down a hall. An alarm was blaring now, the loud, shrill sound echoing in her head. Her wounds stung from where the glass had cut her. Calix was close behind her. She saw the window, and dove for it.

You crashed through the window, even more glass piercing you, but at least you made it. Calix didn't seem to follow.

4 hours ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

"Toxicodendron radicans. No, there's no shorter way of saying it"

She said with a flick of her tail in amusement

"Um...Can I just call you Toxic?" Albina smirked. 

You two seemed to be getting a little loud, as a helicopter turned in your direction suspiciously.

3 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'I'm sure we will!' I say, trying to be cheery as well. I lift up my wing and notice it's almost healed now. I could shapeshift if I wanted. I take a deep breath in, and then turn into an ant, and try to slip through the bars of the cage. An electric shock stuns me. This isn't a normal cage. Suddenly I hear alarms blaring. I turn back towards the jackalope, a dragon again. 

'Do you know why that's happening?' I say slightly scared. 

"Oh dear..." The jackalope said. "They have extra security for shapeshifters, so that they can't just transform and slide through the bars..." They said sadly. "But I'm sure there's another way out!"

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Um...Can I just call you Toxic?" Albina smirked. 

You two seemed to be getting a little loud, as a helicopter turned in your direction suspiciously.

Toxicodendron radicans falls silent, back in her camoflauge

23 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

You soared over the city, looking over different buildings. You noticed a large building that looker like a factory, letters on it saying "Mythical Co."

"Huh, so that's where they must be." I whispered to myself. I circled around the building before flying back to the cave where my mum was.

2 minutes ago, Valkcake said:

"Huh, so that's where they must be." I whispered to myself. I circled around the building before flying back to the cave where my mum was.

Thankfully, you weren't noticed while flying over the city. You fluttered back into the cave and explained what you saw. "Hmm...we need a plan." Mom said.

50 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Oh dear..." The jackalope said. "They have extra security for shapeshifters, so that they can't just transform and slide through the bars..." They said sadly. "But I'm sure there's another way out!"

"I hope so-' I start saying, but the man who caught me earlier barged into the room.

"You look healed enough." He snarled, and grabbed the cage.

"Wait! Im still hurt!" I try to lie but Ive never been good at that.

13 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Pearl opened her eyes to find the trident in her hands. "Wh- Where did you get this?!" She said, shocked. "This is the king's trident..."

“I found it in the sand-! I promise I didn’t steal it-“ Lyric tried looking innocent but it was almost impossible in this situation.

5 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

"I hope so-' I start saying, but the man who caught me earlier barged into the room.

"You look healed enough." He snarled, and grabbed the cage.

"Wait! Im still hurt!" I try to lie but Ive never been good at that.

The man narrowed his eyes. "What type of injury?"

5 hours ago, Tar said:

“I found it in the sand-! I promise I didn’t steal it-“ Lyric tried looking innocent but it was almost impossible in this situation.

"If you found it in the sand, that means the king probably dropped it. He always has it with him. Maybe he was fleeing from the humans..." Pearl said, her tail swishing.

22 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"If you found it in the sand, that means the king probably dropped it. He always has it with him. Maybe he was fleeing from the humans..." Pearl said, her tail swishing.

“Maybe- We should probably flee as well” Lyric suggested nervously, almost sounding like he was pleading.

((Silly nervous boyo))

6 minutes ago, Tar said:

“Maybe- We should probably flee as well” Lyric suggested nervously, almost sounding like he was pleading.

((Silly nervous boyo))

You heard more whirring as helicopters swirled around the waters. "Yeah, good idea!" Pearl said, swimming into the deeper parts.

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

You crashed through the window, even more glass piercing you, but at least you made it. Calix didn't seem to follow.

Azure wished she had looked at how high up the window was. She found herself falling through the sky, the green of land miles below her.

Well [redacted]. she thought. She turned her head and saw her prison floating in the sky, and the tiny dot of what she assumed was Calix staring at her falling body through the broken window.

39 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure wished she had looked at how high up the window was. She found herself falling through the sky, the green of land miles below her.

Well [redacted]. she thought. She turned her head and saw her prison floating in the sky, and the tiny dot of what she assumed was Calix staring at her falling body through the broken window.

You noticed a small pond nearby. Maybe if you could just land in it, it could soften the damage of the fall... 

(minecraft be like)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

You noticed a small pond nearby. Maybe if you could just land in it, it could soften the damage of the fall... 

(minecraft be like)

Azure thrust her hand out, flicking her wrist. The small pond spurted upward into a geyser. She was now only a few yards from the ground. She began to panic, rapidly moving her arms, trying to get the water to bend and catch her.