Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

2 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

"No! I don't want you to kill me! What lunatic wants to die!" Azure spat. "But, you've shot me at least 4 times, I haven't slept in days, and your promotion with that boss man of yours seems to rely on my corpse being delivered to him, so its either keep on making me angry or just shoot me. The choice is yours."

(I have no idea how to respond lol so i'll just let you control him this time)

23 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Don't worry, it'll be alright." Pearl said reassuringly as you hugged her. "If we just stay under, we'll be fine.:

Lyric was tense and ready to flee in the humans started to try to swim to get those hiding.. luckily he was pretty fast underwater. Lyric let go of Pearl and looked away sheepishly.

1 minute ago, The arts n crafterz said:

Lyric was tense and ready to flee in the humans started to try to swim to get those hiding.. luckily he was pretty fast underwater. Lyric let go of Pearl and looked away sheepishly.

Another mermaid swam over frantically. She had blonde hair and a pastel yellow tail. "Swim deeper! The humans are starting to swim!" As she said that, a human in a scuba suit dove in and started swimming after her. "SWIM!" Pearl shrieked, dashing into the deeper parts.

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(I have no idea how to respond lol so i'll just let you control him this time)

(ok lmao)

Calix looked at the mermaid, her eyes full of fear. However, her face was etched with nothing but pure anger, whether it was because she was mad that she had been shot or mad that the shot didn't kill her, Calix didn't know. He faltered, and lowered his gun. That was his mistake. Without hesitation, Azure used her unharmed leg and kicked Calix in the gut. He choked, and dropped the gun, gasping for air. Azure picked up the weapon.

"Hmm, human technology always confused me." She said. She glared at Calix, who was on the ground, clutching his stomach. He looked up at her. He never realized how scary Azure was. Her bright blue eyes seemed to be flaming, and she looked bent on killing him and everything that stood in her way in that moment. However, there was a beautiful and kind composure in the way she held herself. She looked down at him, her brown hair clinging to the side of her face. She threw the gun back to Calix.

"If I ever see you again I will kill you." she spat. And with that, she turned and walked towards the beach.

1 minute ago, Heather Chandler said:

(ok lmao)

Calix looked at the mermaid, her eyes full of fear. However, her face was etched with nothing but pure anger, whether it was because she was mad that she had been shot or mad that the shot didn't kill her, Calix didn't know. He faltered, and lowered his gun. That was his mistake. Without hesitation, Azure used her unharmed leg and kicked Calix in the gut. He choked, and dropped the gun, gasping for air. Azure picked up the weapon.

"Hmm, human technology always confused me." She said. She glared at Calix, who was on the ground, clutching his stomach. He looked up at her. He never realized how scary Azure was. Her bright blue eyes seemed to be flaming, and she looked bent on killing him and everything that stood in her way in that moment. However, there was a beautiful and kind composure in the way she held herself. She looked down at him, her brown hair clinging to the side of her face. She threw the gun back to Calix.

"If I ever see you again I will kill you." she spat. And with that, she turned and walked towards the beach.

Calix didn't even say or do anything, just simply watched as you left for the waters. 

You dove into the water, your legs turning back into your tail as you swam, looking for someone you knew to warn. You spotted Indigo, looking down somberly. She noticed you and immediately her expression lightened up. 

"Azure! I thought you were doomed! Are you alright?" She said as she swam towards you.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

Calix didn't even say or do anything, just simply watched as you left for the waters. 

You dove into the water, your legs turning back into your tail as you swam, looking for someone you knew to warn. You spotted Indigo, looking down somberly. She noticed you and immediately her expression lightened up. 

"Azure! I thought you were doomed! Are you alright?" She said as she swam towards you.

Azure hugged Indigo. "It was crazy. The humans had tons of creatures in cages, and I think I met their leader too..."

2 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure hugged Indigo. "It was crazy. The humans had tons of creatures in cages, and I think I met their leader too..."

"I feel bad for all of those captured creatures suffering at the hands of the humans. I wish we could free them..." Indigo frowned.

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I feel bad for all of those captured creatures suffering at the hands of the humans. I wish we could free them..." Indigo frowned.

Azure nodded, thinking of Golden and the pegasus. "Yeah. Its terrible. They're capturing all of us and taking our scales, feathers, horns, and other things to make potions. It makes me sick. Not to mention that they're all ruthless." she thought back to Calix.

21 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure nodded, thinking of Golden and the pegasus. "Yeah. Its terrible. They're capturing all of us and taking our scales, feathers, horns, and other things to make potions. It makes me sick. Not to mention that they're all ruthless." she thought back to Calix.

"I mean, there are some innocent humans, like human children. But all the adults are mad with power." Indigo shook her head. "Our remaining numbers need to help rescue our friends before they get turned into potion ingredients and other human fad."

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I mean, there are some innocent humans, like human children. But all the adults are mad with power." Indigo shook her head. "Our remaining numbers need to help rescue our friends before they get turned into potion ingredients and other human fad."

Azure nodded. "How are our numbers? Has anyone else been taken?"

7 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The helicopter began carefully inspecting the bush. Albina was still as a statue.

Her own feathers rustled in the wind, exactly like the bush, but her makings continued to glow brighter

20 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Thankfully, you weren't noticed while flying over the city. You fluttered back into the cave and explained what you saw. "Hmm...we need a plan." Mom said.

"Let me think..." My feathers shifted to a deep blue colour, that usually ment deep thinking. I eventually came up with a plan. "I could try breaking the windows, that would distract any Humans, and once they leave I can go back in and camouflage, and try rescuing some creatures! Do you have any ideas?" My feathers shifted back to normal.

14 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The man narrowed his eyes. "What type of injury?"

My mind frantically scrambled for an excuse, and the man realised I was just making things up. He laughed and threw me in a larger cage, and started taking the larger cage out of the room. Where was he taking me? 

'Let's see what you can really do. I hope you're one of the good ones, the boss will have to promote me then!' the man seemed to be talking to himself more than anything else. I looked around. The hall was made of stone, but there were charms and the like everywhere. Iron on doors to stop faeries, it was awful. Shapeshifters didn't really have a charm or anything that stopped then, but this cage seemed to be enough. 

Suddenly I panicked, and threw myself at the cage wall. It stung me, almost burned, but maybe if I was hurt then they wouldn't make me do anything... 

'What the heck are you doing!?' the man said as he saw what I was doing. 

9 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure nodded. "How are our numbers? Has anyone else been taken?"

"Some have been taken. The king estimated around 100 out of our previous 1,000 were taken, leaving around 900. No one that we know personally have been taken, thankfully." Indigo explained.

5 hours ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

Her own feathers rustled in the wind, exactly like the bush, but her makings continued to glow brighter

A hook came out from the bottom of the helicopter. It began to tear away at the leaves, looking if anyone was in there...

3 hours ago, Valkcake said:

"Let me think..." My feathers shifted to a deep blue colour, that usually ment deep thinking. I eventually came up with a plan. "I could try breaking the windows, that would distract any Humans, and once they leave I can go back in and camouflage, and try rescuing some creatures! Do you have any ideas?" My feathers shifted back to normal.

"Maybe starting fires could be more effective, since fires need more attention than broken windows." Mom suggested.

2 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

My mind frantically scrambled for an excuse, and the man realised I was just making things up. He laughed and threw me in a larger cage, and started taking the larger cage out of the room. Where was he taking me? 

'Let's see what you can really do. I hope you're one of the good ones, the boss will have to promote me then!' the man seemed to be talking to himself more than anything else. I looked around. The hall was made of stone, but there were charms and the like everywhere. Iron on doors to stop faeries, it was awful. Shapeshifters didn't really have a charm or anything that stopped then, but this cage seemed to be enough. 

Suddenly I panicked, and threw myself at the cage wall. It stung me, almost burned, but maybe if I was hurt then they wouldn't make me do anything... 

'What the heck are you doing!?' the man said as he saw what I was doing. 

"Ugh. You're trying to stall." The man grumbled. "Well, it's too late now. Your little tactics won't work."

14 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

A hook came out from the bottom of the helicopter. It began to tear away at the leaves, looking if anyone was in there...

"Wait here. Escape if you can" she hissed quietly, then her marks glowed very bright. Toxicodendron radicans started running up the hook, shooting her venom up at the helicopter and roaring, mainly making a massive distraction

13 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Another mermaid swam over frantically. She had blonde hair and a pastel yellow tail. "Swim deeper! The humans are starting to swim!" As she said that, a human in a scuba suit dove in and started swimming after her. "SWIM!" Pearl shrieked, dashing into the deeper parts.

Lyric frantically followed after Pearl, desperate to not get caught.

4 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Some have been taken. The king estimated around 100 out of our previous 1,000 were taken, leaving around 900. No one that we know personally have been taken, thankfully." Indigo explained.

Azure nodded, nausea filling her stomach. Humans are sick. she thought as she and Indigo swam farther underwater. 

5 hours ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

"Wait here. Escape if you can" she hissed quietly, then her marks glowed very bright. Toxicodendron radicans started running up the hook, shooting her venom up at the helicopter and roaring, mainly making a massive distraction

The helicopter hook grabbed you and started getting ready to drag you in. "NO!" Albina screeched, desperately trying to break the hook with her claws and beak.

2 hours ago, The arts n crafterz said:

Lyric frantically followed after Pearl, desperate to not get caught.

The human was armed with water-resistant gun. He aimed it at you and shot. You yelped in pain as blood started dripping from your arm and dissipating into the water. Pearl screamed and grabbed your hand, dashing towards the kelp forests. Thankfully, the human lost the two of you. 

"Oh my god...Are you alright, Lyric?" Pearl said, dabbing at your wound with kelp to try and stop the bleeding.

1 hour ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure nodded, nausea filling her stomach. Humans are sick. she thought as she and Indigo swam farther underwater. 

"Well, do you have a plan to try and help? We might have to gather more mermaids and mermen, however. Two mermaids can't tackle an entire organization of humans." Indigo said.

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The helicopter hook grabbed you and started getting ready to drag you in. "NO!" Albina screeched, desperately trying to break the hook with her claws and beak.

"Run!" She shrieked "You go live or you'll die! I don't care if I die, but you should get a chance to live at least! The whole point of me getting myself caught is for you!" Toxicodendron radicans said quickly, still bright with feathers puffed out and wings flapping to distract anyone

7 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

"Run!" She shrieked "You go live or you'll die! I don't care if I die, but you should get a chance to live at least! The whole point of me getting myself caught is for you!" Toxicodendron radicans said quickly, still bright with feathers puffed out and wings flapping to distract anyone

Albina solemnly nodded and flew off before she could get grabbed too. The helicopter hauled you inside, and you were stuffed into a cage. "Well, look what we got here." A man said as he looked at you. "Your feathers look interesting. Might make nice ingredients..."