Stray Fawn Community

Mythical Revenge (Sim/RP) (Open!)

Andromeda_

50 minutes ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure followed Indigo through the kelp forests towards the underwater palace. She began telling Indigo everything she experienced while in capture, from the horrible caging, to the brutal punishment of being turned into a science experiment. She then told Indigo how difficult it would be to kick the humans out.

"Not only do they have super powerful weapons, one of their prisons is in the sky. So, even if we got all the merpeople together, we would never be able to reach the prisons."

"We'd need transport...maybe we could ask one of the remaining griffins or pegasi." Indigo suggested.

22 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

“Got it” Lyric smiled, trying to be goofy like he usually is. “I guess I’ll take the first watch— just incase the humans come down here..”

"Alright." Pearl said, beginning to fall asleep.

17 minutes ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

"I'm never happy, but I'm not greedy, either. Do you need me dead for my feathers? If not, I'll give you some of my feathers. Just don't take too many. If you do need me dead, then I'll find a way to escape"

"We'll need you dead so you don't try and fight back, and because we could use some of your other body parts, like your beak."

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"We'd need transport...maybe we could ask one of the remaining griffins or pegasi." Indigo suggested.

Azure nodded. "We'd need to somehow sneak in too. If we flood the entire base with mythical creatures, they'll mow us down with their weapons and we'll never rescue anyone."

47 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"We'll need you dead so you don't try and fight back, and because we could use some of your other body parts, like your beak."

She thinks for a second

"My beak is pretty strong, so that could be used as a weapon, and my venom is paralyzing, so that could help, but I would voluntarily give you that. Interesting. I'm not very manipulative, but I'll ask you anyway, wouldn't you try ask about any secret rebellions? I could be helpful, and imagine if there was a mythical creature on your side. My venom works on almost every creature, and I don't really have sides so I don't care if I joined humans"

10 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

Azure nodded. "We'd need to somehow sneak in too. If we flood the entire base with mythical creatures, they'll mow us down with their weapons and we'll never rescue anyone."

"Yep." Indigo nodded. "We could try going to the surface again to find someone, but there might still be some humans patrolling the area."

9 hours ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

She thinks for a second

"My beak is pretty strong, so that could be used as a weapon, and my venom is paralyzing, so that could help, but I would voluntarily give you that. Interesting. I'm not very manipulative, but I'll ask you anyway, wouldn't you try ask about any secret rebellions? I could be helpful, and imagine if there was a mythical creature on your side. My venom works on almost every creature, and I don't really have sides so I don't care if I joined humans"

"You'd voluntarily give us your beak? I thought you wouldn't be able to eat without it..." The man said, eyeing you. "I'll have to see later on if I can trust you, poison griffin. But I'll consider it."

13 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

Lyric held onto his wound and stayed alert, just incase any humans or someone came in.

You saw panicked mermaids and mermen dash by the cave, but no humans...not yet.

30 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

‘That’s a relief..’ Lyric thought nervously.

You noticed a strange mechanical object floating through the water. It appeared to be a human drone...you had to destroy it so the humans couldn't find you. You looked at the trident in your hands, and back at the drone...

40 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

You noticed a strange mechanical object floating through the water. It appeared to be a human drone...you had to destroy it so the humans couldn't find you. You looked at the trident in your hands, and back at the drone...

Lyric hesitated before he swam towards it and slammed the trident into it, trying to destroy it.

8 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

Lyric hesitated before he swam towards it and slammed the trident into it, trying to destroy it.

The drone automatically tried to attack back, a sharp razor coming out of it as it spun around. You managed to dodge it, however.

3 minutes ago, The arts n crafterz said:

“ACK-“ Lyric yelped and started trying to bash the drone with the trident.

The drone whirred and began sinking, as you broke it. However, as there were probably humans controlling it from above, they might know where you are now...

On 6/16/2023 at 12:06 PM, Andromeda_ said:

"Ugh. You're trying to stall." The man grumbled. "Well, it's too late now. Your little tactics won't work."

He was right, the electric shocks the cage gave me did nothing to wound me. I'd still be able to shapeshift. The man walked into a room where a lady wearing a suit sat. 

'This is the last shapeshifter we caught?' the woman said. The man nodded. 'Pity we only caught ten of them. Very good at hiding, they are.'

I finally get to courage to say something. 'what are you going to do to me?' 

'Shapeshifters are either sold to the highest bidder, you make very exotic pets, or like the rest of the magical creatures, you're used for potions.' she said coldly. The fear I felt showed on my face, and she grinned at it. 

1 minute ago, YourLocalStranger said:

He was right, the electric shocks the cage gave me did nothing to wound me. I'd still be able to shapeshift. The man walked into a room where a lady wearing a suit sat. 

'This is the last shapeshifter we caught?' the woman said. The man nodded. 'Pity we only caught ten of them. Very good at hiding, they are.'

I finally get to courage to say something. 'what are you going to do to me?' 

'Shapeshifters are either sold to the highest bidder, you make very exotic pets, or like the rest of the magical creatures, you're used for potions.' she said coldly. The fear I felt showed on my face, and she grinned at it. 

"Anyway, give me the shapeshifter. I'll put them with the other ten." The woman said. The man handed her the cage and she put you in a small room, surrounded by other cages full of shapeshifters...

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Anyway, give me the shapeshifter. I'll put them with the other ten." The woman said. The man handed her the cage and she put you in a small room, surrounded by other cages full of shapeshifters...

'Hello?' I called out, feeling scared and alone. The cages were all different sizes. 

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"You'd voluntarily give us your beak? I thought you wouldn't be able to eat without it..." The man said, eyeing you. "I'll have to see later on if I can trust you, poison griffin. But I'll consider it."

"I meant my venom. I do need my beak to live. I kinda gave up on focusing on what words I used a long time ago when I realised there's no real point" Toxicodendron radicans said with a shrug

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Yep." Indigo nodded. "We could try going to the surface again to find someone, but there might still be some humans patrolling the area."

"Its our best bet." Azure said. "Besides, at most we run towards a lake or body of water and escape. Plus we need to find others before the humans capture them all."

5 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

The drone whirred and began sinking, as you broke it. However, as there were probably humans controlling it from above, they might know where you are now...

“Uhm.. Hey Pearl…?” Lyric glanced at Pearl and swam over to her, shaking her slightly. “The um… the humans sent a drone and probably know where we are now..”

4 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

'Hello?' I called out, feeling scared and alone. The cages were all different sizes. 

A wolf shapeshifter turned towards you, they had white fur with icy blue eyes. "Hello." They said. "I'm...sorry you're here."

4 hours ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

"I meant my venom. I do need my beak to live. I kinda gave up on focusing on what words I used a long time ago when I realised there's no real point" Toxicodendron radicans said with a shrug

The man went back up to the front, leaving you to wait until you got to whatever place the humans were going.

3 hours ago, Heather Chandler said:

"Its our best bet." Azure said. "Besides, at most we run towards a lake or body of water and escape. Plus we need to find others before the humans capture them all."

"Alright." Indigo said, swimming towards the surface and popping her head out of the water. There were no humans in sight, but who knows, they could be hiding or deeper in the woods. Indigo slowly hauled herself onto land, her tail becoming a pair of legs.

1 hour ago, The arts n crafterz said:

“Uhm.. Hey Pearl…?” Lyric glanced at Pearl and swam over to her, shaking her slightly. “The um… the humans sent a drone and probably know where we are now..”

Pearl woke up slowly. "What? Huh...? OH CRAP!" She realized, instantly springing up.