Stray Fawn Community

Fox's FOURTH den where I'm too dumb to think of more synonyms for 'dumb'

Loxfeaf

2 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I never realized they were trying to self-destruct??? I understand why they'd do it, but like, WHY WOULD THEY DO IT?

try being a basically immortal supercomputer whose creators are all forever gone and having something better to do for the millennia that you're going to exist for

6 hours ago, lizardcake said:

try being a basically immortal supercomputer whose creators are all forever gone and having something better to do for the millennia that you're going to exist for

I just sat here for five minutes and literally couldn't think of a counter to that.

On 9/26/2023 at 6:18 PM, Loxfeaf said:

OCs

They need names

image.png.a46a8ce615e9060513579cac2ecffca6.png

It took me about ten minutes to describe them on Discord so I'll just say some basic things aboout them so I don't have to go through hell again

The first slugcat doesn't have a mouth. they belonged to Melting Breeze. They collect data from pearls and eat food with their metal tail bit.

The second slugcat has a mouth but only to store pearls in their stomach because that's how they powers themself. Without a pearl in their stomach they start to die. Also belongs to Melting Breeze. Otherwise; the same as spearmaster, but blue.

The scav was friends with the second slugcat. She's not too aggressive. The pearl attached to her antler was very important to her.

I still need names-