Stray Fawn Community

Clangen Playthrough (Duskclan)

medicine cat

I saw some other folks doing some Clangen playthroughs, and since I've been doing one and you guys always liked my stories, I thought I'd share them here.

I'm playing Classic Clangen, so this will be much more focused on story than anything else here. I already have about three chapters done, so I'll post those and add more as I go after!

Our Starting Cast:
image.png.f889983d29c1be6c5d575780737847ee.png

MOON 0 (Newleaf)

“This seems like a safe place. I grew up near here,” Sunnystar hummed, letting the breeze of the ocean run through his pelt. “Seems lovely, right?” He asked Quickfur.
“As long as I get a quiet place to work, I’m not picky,” the white tom shrugged and made his way to a small den tucked away from the rest of the clan. Sunnystar sighed, watching Gorgemark across the clearing. Perhaps he’d get to share tongues with her at dinner that evening. If he was lucky. 

“Gorgemark, would you mind patrolling for herbs with me later today?” Quickfur questioned. “I need to get some stock up in case somebody in the clan falls ill.”
    “No can do today, Quickfur. I’m watching the kits today,” The she-cat shook her head. “Why not ask Deerblink? I think I saw her napping in the son earlier.” She held Heatherkit softly in her paws while Bleakkit groomed his fur after running into a bush despite Gorgemark’s advisories not to.
“I don’t like this place,” Heatherkit complained. “I miss the barn Deerblink used to stay in with me.”
    “But Deerblink is here,” Gorgemark whispered comfortingly, nuzzling the kit. “It’s alright. You’ll get used to this old place in no time, Heatherkit.”

Meanwhile, Hootpelt, who was working at reinforcing the brambles on the camp wall, nodded with satisfaction at her handiwork. This would protect the kits nicely.
“Did he have to pick this place? Shimmerpaw asked, flattening her ears as she trotted over. “The Apprentice’s den seems so cramped.”
    “You’ll have to get used to it,” winked Hootpelt. “It’ll be all the more crowded when Heatherkit joins you in there this greenleaf.”
Shimmerpaw shuddered at the thought of the bossy gray-and-white cat. “Lucky me.”
“Why not go out with some of the others for patrol? I heard Sunnystar was organizing a patrol soon. Go stretch your legs.”
HaM1iwQ5pr-UNt_VSIZArkbpRVG4IAHOMf6ITw_B-zU0vtAVq0Luln_3xnhnRjYMPwKDkxs0UX_IOF0C3Tg3cnJzJ8Lci9MYZvQR4W6MeRcBm3VoyaXvgU_s7ELh9MMmvrvgdnIm9mRSpuL-UUFN8do

• Eek! 2

MOON 1 (NEWLEAF)

Heatherkit trailed into the medicine cat den, stamping her paw. “Quickfur!”
image.png.075be0b1da36ecb09aaa9f1fabc9ecbe.png
The tom twitched an ear in the kit’s direction, tending a thorn in his paw. “Yes?” He felt the kit’s paw pressing into his side.
“My belly hurts! Make it stop!” The she-kit flattened her ear.
“Well, what happened before it started hurting?” The tom asked, cursing under his breath as he finally removed the thorn. “Let me know that first.”
    “Nothing!”
“What did you eat?”
The kit hesitated, shuffling her paws into the dirt. “.... A bug.”

“And that’s why we don’t eat bugs, Heatherkit. That’s no food for a warrior, now is it?” He raised a brow, his cold voice softer towards younger cats but still firm.
“But I wanted to hunt my prey like a warrior does! And no one lets me leave camp to hunt. It’s no fair!”
“And it’s no fair on your stomach to feed it bad things. Come here. I’ll give you some parsely.” Quickfur gestured his tail to where his herbs were stored. 
    “You sure have a lot of these…” The kit commented. “What are all of they?”
    Quickfur twitched his whiskers, delighted to talk about his work to someone for once. “This here is catmint….”

Meanwhile, Hootpelt woke up from a frightening dream about the rushing river near the clan, as if she was drowning. It was enough to shake up her typically sunny disposition, and it affected her so much that she didn’t feel like eating at dinnertime. She simply sat alongside Quickfur and Gorgemark, resting her head on her paws. 
image.png.029e4f1ee3f7b86dce6dcc21b25081ee.png
    “Quickfur, what are the significance of dreams?” She asked him.
    “It depends on the dream. Some dreams have no meaning. What sort of dream are you talking about? I can’t just read your mind.”
    “..Well, I had a dream about drowning in the river. I usually don’t dream, so it just.. it really shook me up.”
    “Not all dreams have symbolism, Hootpelt. It could just be the stress of moving to a new place,” Quickfur explained as he ate some prey.
    “And you’re not going to feel any better if you go without dinner,” Gorgemark piped up. “Be sure to eat something, Hootpelt. You’re going to feel even worse without some food in you.”
    Hootpelt smiled at her friend. “Thanks, Gorgemark. It means a lot that you care.”
image.png.f548abb066d66f12aade58338c94f749.png

The next day, Sunnystar organizes a patrol- one with Hootpelt, Gorgemark, and Quickfur, but not Shimmerpaw. Shimmerpaw argues with him about this. “But I should be learning!”
    “You can watch the kits,” Sunnystar explained. “Gorgemark needs  a break from watching them, Shimmerpaw.”
    Shimmerpaw flattens her ears. “I’ve been training extra hard recently, Sunnystar. I wish I had at least some respect for being an aspiring warrior who puts in the work.”
image.png.16d3afe4ea3639298c686f536fe3b3db.png

• Like 2

MOON 2 (NEWLEAF)

Shimmerpaw rolled her eyes as she patrolled with Hootpelt and Deerblink, as Deerblink rattled on and on about hunting tips. Isn’t Hootpelt supposed to be the one mentoring me? Deerblink asked within her mind. Some of the things she said contrasted directly with what Hootpelt had told her.
 Hootpelt seemed to have already checked out, though, staring off to space and simply humming along in agreement when Deerblink asked things like, “Aren’t I right?”

Rolling her eyes and trudging into camp, she sat down near Sunnystar. “I pray Hootpelt doesn’t take Deerblink on patrol with us tomorrow…” She mumbles to herself. The leader looked over at her, raising a brow. “Why’s that?”
“She says stuff that contradicts Hootpelt. I think Hootpelt thinks she’s crazy or something and just zones out, but it’s really annoying to hunt the way Hootpelt taught me and then be corrected by Deerblink. It’s frustrating, you know?” The dark ginger she-cat flattened her ears in dismay. “It makes me so overwhelmed by the time we get back to camp.”
“Well, how about sometime I show you some hunting tips?” Sunnystar puffed out his chest in a joking manner. “They say I’m the most fantastic hunter in Duskclan.”
“I guess a third party opinion would do me some good…” Shimmerpaw said, looking over at him. “What have you got?”
image.png.b03ce77afa72afa7cecb2741155e8b30.png

“Well, first of all, when you’re hunting, feel the ground under your paws.” He extended his claws, running them through the soil. “See? Try it. It gives you a feel for what patches are sturdier to hunt and where you should place your feet as the most sturdiest places to stalk.”
    Giving it a shot, Shimmerpaw ran her paws in the dirt. It gave her a new sensation and perspective she hadn’t felt before. “You know, I’d never thought about it like that! Thanks!”
    “Just follow your instincts. Cats don’t all learn the same way, you have to try what works for you.” Sunnystar nodded, feeling a warm feeling in his chest as the apprentice he was so recently arguing with seemed to really appreciate his input.

Meanwhile, Bleakkit had been following Sunnystar, and he noticed out of the corner of his eye- he, too, was feeling the earth, copying the positions that Sunnystar took, even twitching his ears the same way.
    “What’re you doing, Bleakkit?” Sunnystar asked, smiling.
    “I’m practicing,” Bleakkit explained. “I’m like you. I’ll be the next Sunnystar.”

Smiling, Sunnystar raised a brow. “Alright, Bleakkit.” He took a breath. He felt especially blessed by Starclan to have such inquisitive young clanmates.
image.png.772ce2624ca143d77a60cbdfcef3b858.png

• Like 2

MOON 3 (Greenleaf)
Sunnystar was chattering at birds in the trees, craving the taste of prey when he saw out of the corner of his eye Heatherkit plodding by. Her head was low, along with her tail.
“Heatherkit, what’s the matter?” Sunnystar asked, coming to sit beside her. “You should be excited; your apprentice ceremony is soon.”
    “But… I don’t know what I want, Sunnystar.”
    “Well, as an apprentice, a warrior mentor will be assigned to you. You don’t have to worry about choosing.” He smiled at her, but his smile faded when he saw his sentence made her even more upset.
“It’s not that,” Heatherkit sighed. “I don’t want to be a warrior. It doesn’t sound any fun.” She looked over at the medicine cat’s den, where Quickfur was napping at its entrance.

“I want to be a medicine cat,” the kit confessed. “I like watching Quickfur work. I want to be the best medicine cat that the clan’s ever seen.” She looked up at Sunnystar.
Smiling, Sunnystar looked down at the kit. He dipped his head in understanding. “Well, Heatherkit, I’ll have to talk to Quickfur. But I’m sure he would appreciate an extra set of paws working with his herbs. And he’s not the most warm and fuzzy cat, but he’s an excellent teacher. I’m sure that he could teach you to be great.” I’ll go talk to him.”
Lighting up, Heatherkit’s whiskers twitched with excitement. “Thank you, Sunnystar!”

Sunnystar approached the den of Quickfur, swaying his tail. “Quickfur, I’d like to talk to you.”
“Yes?” Quickfur asked, not looking up from his work.
“I think I might have an apprentice for you. Heatherkit is interested in training in the ways of a medicine cat.”
Quickfur looked over to the gray-and-cream tom, seemingly taking interest but his stoic face not expressing anything. “Sounds fine by me. Assign me to her at her apprentice ceremony, and I’ll take care of her.”
9SZUcrH0SeoFVxck911YXTrSZyohwt_mVjs3ht_eoXaaoDm4nb05HKoKVOh5VPcMMhh5VyJrhuMaPsBDnLOrvoqaTHVLuC9HU7WxasdrThZ7gnadxERl6eecLpIlfwRTZ19G-XUFdq0ZViaphwraJrM

So Heatherkit is promoted to Heatherpaw. Quickfur and Heatherpaw form a bond from Heatherpaw’s eagerness to learn and quick wit, with Quickfur having to occasionally tone Heatherpaw down when she tries to be bossy to her patients.
“You’re a very smart cat, Heatherpaw,” Quickfur said. “The only critique I have is your bossy behavior. The more forceful you are, your patients aren’t going to want to listen to you. The quicker you break out of that kittish behavior and quit trying to boss others around, the better off you’ll be.” He smiled at her, a rare expression on his face. “Get that down, and you’ll be a grand medicine cat. You’re doing a great job.”

Hootpelt, meanwhile, was on patrol with Gorgemark and Deerblink.
“Why didn’t you take Shimmerpaw with you?” Gorgemark asked Hootpelt.
“Sunnystar wanted someone to watch Bleakkit today,” Hootpelt said. “I volunteered Shimmerpaw.”
“...Hootpelt, don’t you think she needs to be getting experience out on the field?” Gorgemark flattened her ears. “Watching kits is a warrior or an elder’s job.”
“I take Shimmerpaw out nearly every day,” Hootpelt stated, looking over at Gorgemark. “I don’t think a day of watching Bleakkit is going to kill her.”
“I think you’re having her miss out on valuable training time,” Gorgemark confessed. “I would’ve been happy to take her patrolling with me if you needed someone else to watch Bleakkit.”
“How I mentor my apprentice is my business,” Hootpelt said, not aggressively but firmly enough to make Gorgemark sigh. “I assure you, she’ll enter the field as a fine warrior.”

So when Gorgemark returned to camp, she came over to sit with Shimmerpaw. “Hey there. How about I take you out and practice sparring with you?” She smiled. “All the warriors are back from camp, I’m sure I can get Deerblink to watch Bleakkit for you.”
Shimmerpaw raised her head. “Really? You’d do that?”
“Apprentices like you aren’t appreciated enough,” Gorgemark said with a smile. “I think you work hard, and your eagerness to learn should be rewarded. C’mon, I’ll take you out of camp.”

As the two practiced different moves, Shimmerpaw felt comfortable enough to open up to Gorgemark.
“It just… It makes me anxious about being a warrior,” She confessed as they batted paws. “I don’t know what I’m going to do when I’m promoted because some days I just feel invisible.”
    “You have plenty of time,” Gorgemark reassured her. “And no warrior feels ready when they’re promoted, either. It’s something you’re going to learn as you go.”

• Like 2

MOON 4 (GREENLEAF)

Shimmerpaw sat in the clearing, watching Heatherpaw across camp as she sat near Quickfur. Specifically, she was looking at the rabbit that Heatherpaw was eating. Shimmerpaw sighed with dissatisfaction as she looked at the mouse between her paws. Maybe Shimmerpaw would be up for a trade..?
    Quietly, Shimmerpaw padded over to Heatherpaw. Heatherpaw seemed a lot more reasonable since becoming an apprentice… maybe she’d actually be a bit more tolerable to talk to. “Hey, Heatherpaw. Would you like to swap prey?” She twitched an ear, trying not to suggest too much that Heatherpaw’s prey looked tastier in case Heatherpaw got protective of it and refused the trade.
    To Shimmerpaw’s surprise, Heatherpaw lit up at the prospect, eyeballing the mouse at Shimmerpaw’s feet. “That sounds great, actually! I like mouse better, anyway.” She grinned over at Shimmerpaw, nudging the rabbit over to her.

Shimmerpaw happily plopped down beside Heatherpaw and the two began to eat next to each other. Heatherpaw eyed Shimmerpaw;  as much as she enjoyed talking to Quickfur or sometimes Sunnystar, Heatherpaw wanted a friend her age.
“So.. How’s your training going?”
    “Eh, fine. It’s hard sometimes getting the time to go out training since the clan’s still kinda small and Hootpelt’s busy as deputy and all, but I’ve been working with Gorgemark some so that makes me feel a bit better.” She took another mouthful of rabbit, savoring the taste for a moment before looking over at Heatherpaw. “I’m more interested to hear about what medicine cat training is like. I’ve never really looked around the medicine den too much.”

SPBcCooA6TVQ1DK67-mc2tg-DkckbJ_h2hl4bGCD3RXAKXdNh7oxaedxf2TrJGQyW9kNPyOIyLIJzQc_6GU2TSAPb46Xzwp1OnVmLEvc9UbUoBHWd-CJ0qu9ZkjDk__21wxlgHyWG4Mq4Jd-MGTziOg
Heatherpaw seemed to light up for a moment, genuine interest sparking in her eyes. “Oh, it’s actually really fun!” She said. “I really like learning all of the herbs a medicine cat needs. It’s a lot more interesting than it sounds, and it’s really satisfying to give someone a treatment and it work for them so you see the results of your studies shining through. I hope to be the clan’s best medicine cat one day.” She raised her head proudly.
Shimmerpaw raised her brows, surprised at the change in Heatherpaw. Maybe the bossy kit she once knew just needed something to occupy herself with to be more tolerable. And Shimmerpaw had to admit, it was nice talking to another apprentice.

“Do you get to go on patrols, then?”
    “Yes, but not quite the patrols you get to go on. It’s more just Quickfur and I looking around for herbs together. It’s actually pretty fun sometimes.” She smiled. “You don’t see any enemies or anything to fight off, but sometimes you’ll find something neat while looking for herbs.”

This resulted in the two going off in a long conversation even after dinner was over, comparing their roles and getting to know each other.
“You know, it’s nice to actually get to know you,” Shimmerpaw said. “It’s pretty lonesome sometimes as the only warrior apprentice, but it’s nice to have someone around my age who gets it.” She smiled over at Heatherpaw.
“It’s nice to have you around too.” Heatherpaw smiled in return, a genuine friendship beginning to form between the two of them.

A few days later, Heatherpaw came into the warrior apprentice’s den and approached Shimmerpaw. “Shimmerpaw! Check out what I found while looking for herbs!”
    Rousing from her sleep, Shimmerpaw rolled over to see Heatherpaw holding a brilliant red cardinal feather in her jaw. “Oh, that’s cool, Heatherpaw.” She got up onto her feet, sniffinf the feather. Heatherpaw seemed very proud- it sounded like she didn’t see much exciting on her patrols, so finding a feather must have been a bigger deal for her.

“It almost matches your red fur,” Heatherpaw commented. “Would you like it?”
    “Who? Me?” Shimmerpaw’s ears perked up, and she was surprised that Heatherpaw would think to give her a gift. She smiled as Heatherpaw nudged the feather over to her, just happy to have a friend. “Thanks so much, Heatherpaw. I’ll wear it on my pelt,” she grinned.

LkAErctyJTcMy5-2ccKNNJcA1aDCcmOqiowdrFHGyXzcrAM3_PMHvZvXX7K6E5ASeUlQhSvqcF5Amz5xbSUhDI1BRMhunpsk8gOHVzmAfMqt3vaNuzdZgU3EFpftt9jVaIOEyjJbAHKRYu7X00lqfpE
    Bleakkit, meanwhile, pouted in the clearing. He watched Heatherpaw and Shimmerpaw trot around camp, watching and learning from their mentors, and he felt a bit of anxiety in his stomach. He was almost six moons old, and no doubt would be joining the ranks of apprentices soon. The thought filled him with anxiety. Bleakkit was a fan of the nursery, of being comforted and fussed over by the other cats. Therefore, he decided to take out this feeling on his clanmates.
    Plodding around camp, he looked at all the cats- Deerblink was preparing for a hunting patrol, and Sunnystar was reinforcing the camp with brambles. His eyes finally traveled over to one of his favorite cats- Gorgemark. Gorgemark was the most like his mother aside from Deerblink, and always made him feel comforted. Deciding to make himself known, he trotted up to her and yowled loudly.
    “Gorgemark!!”
    The dark-furred she-cat looked down at him. “Yes, Bleakkit? Are you alright?”
    “Nobody’s talking to me!” He stamped a paw on the ground. “I’m sad!”
    Smiling, Gorgemark approached the kit and sat down beside him. “Alright, alright, Bleakkit. Why don’t we bask in the sun? It’s a pretty day, and no better time of year than greenleaf.”
    Nodding, Bleakkit went to lie in the sun with Gorgemark, flopping onto the warrior’s paws. “I don’t want to grow up, Gorgemark.”
    “It’s scary, isn’t it?” Gorgemark asked, looking down at him. “But you’re going to grow up to be a great warrior, Bleakkit. I think you’re brave, and fast, and Sunnystar will put you with a great warrior to work with.”
    “But I like the nursery! It’s quiet, and it’s warm, and I get to listen to you tell stories.”
    “I think you can still tell plenty stories as a warrior. I tell stories with Deerblink all the time,” she smiled.
    “Well… If you say so,” grunted the kit. “I’ll trust you, Gorgemark.”
-WEj76xQLgGYF7YXLdADBIPduIsBRbZ2fMdZ-qPZSMrM2jAU6D_dcBjR8cG1GoCcC6hlvyTHnFD2n2BI6_rYkN2kJnf39vLrwQYTdu_dsd9IGEyyDc7q9TPTbSiL2axKocJqd2HhNnoKS5KW-eDdz4Q

• Like 2

2 hours ago, medicine cat said:

I saw some other folks doing some Clangen playthroughs, and since I've been doing one and you guys always liked my stories, I thought I'd share them here.

I'm playing Classic Clangen, so this will be much more focused on story than anything else here. I already have about three chapters done, so I'll post those and add more as I go after!

Our Starting Cast:
image.png.f889983d29c1be6c5d575780737847ee.png

MOON 0 (Newleaf)

“This seems like a safe place. I grew up near here,” Sunnystar hummed, letting the breeze of the ocean run through his pelt. “Seems lovely, right?” He asked Quickfur.
“As long as I get a quiet place to work, I’m not picky,” the white tom shrugged and made his way to a small den tucked away from the rest of the clan. Sunnystar sighed, watching Gorgemark across the clearing. Perhaps he’d get to share tongues with her at dinner that evening. If he was lucky. 

“Gorgemark, would you mind patrolling for herbs with me later today?” Quickfur questioned. “I need to get some stock up in case somebody in the clan falls ill.”
    “No can do today, Quickfur. I’m watching the kits today,” The she-cat shook her head. “Why not ask Deerblink? I think I saw her napping in the son earlier.” She held Heatherkit softly in her paws while Bleakkit groomed his fur after running into a bush despite Gorgemark’s advisories not to.
“I don’t like this place,” Heatherkit complained. “I miss the barn Deerblink used to stay in with me.”
    “But Deerblink is here,” Gorgemark whispered comfortingly, nuzzling the kit. “It’s alright. You’ll get used to this old place in no time, Heatherkit.”

Meanwhile, Hootpelt, who was working at reinforcing the brambles on the camp wall, nodded with satisfaction at her handiwork. This would protect the kits nicely.
“Did he have to pick this place? Shimmerpaw asked, flattening her ears as she trotted over. “The Apprentice’s den seems so cramped.”
    “You’ll have to get used to it,” winked Hootpelt. “It’ll be all the more crowded when Heatherkit joins you in there this greenleaf.”
Shimmerpaw shuddered at the thought of the bossy gray-and-white cat. “Lucky me.”
“Why not go out with some of the others for patrol? I heard Sunnystar was organizing a patrol soon. Go stretch your legs.”
HaM1iwQ5pr-UNt_VSIZArkbpRVG4IAHOMf6ITw_B-zU0vtAVq0Luln_3xnhnRjYMPwKDkxs0UX_IOF0C3Tg3cnJzJ8Lci9MYZvQR4W6MeRcBm3VoyaXvgU_s7ELh9MMmvrvgdnIm9mRSpuL-UUFN8do

Yay you're back! 

• Like 1

MOON 5 (Greenleaf)

LEADER
SUNNYSTAR - Male ; Responsible

DEPUTY
HOOTPELT - Female ; Playful

MEDCAT
Quickfur - male, cold

WARRIORS
Deerblink - female, ambitious
Gorgemark - female, loving

APPRENTICES
Shimmerpaw - female, lonesome
Heatherpaw - female, ambitious, bossy
Bleakpaw - male, adventurous, noisy

The time finally comes for Bleakpaw to become an apprentice, and he anxiously awaits

Bleakkit anxiously awaits his apprenticing ceremony, pacing back and forth around the clearing. He wondered to himself who Sunnystar would choose as his mentor. He looked about the clan. Sunnystar himself? Would he give Bleakkit his aunt, Deerblink? Or would he get to work with Gorgemark? Bleakkit definitely hoped for Gorgemark, but he was at the mercy of Sunnystar.

At sunset, Sunnystar called the clan together for a meeting. “Bleakkit, I gather the cats of Duskclan to give you your warrior mentor. I believe she will train you well in the ways of a warrior. You will be working with Gorgemark.”
“Bleakpaw! Bleakpaw!” Cheered the warriors of the clan.
2CKlSVSMEaGxnvGzgz-o78e_DcHOGIZ8N21hJDHR60ASX7lz9sV2dTX7_t4NXU70tGTSvVn8-AELfotPza8s-4vHzuLl56IvUUroK71dUfRvxonqD2KGZSgHkrq_Ry4Vm-UOpSI9Wp9YDTvI9iQDExE

Bleakpaw smiled, and settled into the apprentice’s den that night. “I hope Gorgemark takes me on all sorts of adventures,” he meowed.
“Gorgemark’s pretty good,” Shimmerpaw commented, stretching out over her nest. “I think she’ll teach you to be a great warrior. But if you ever have space for another apprentice, invite me along, will you?”

Meanwhile, Sunnystar was telling stories to Heatherpaw.
“What was my mother like?” She asked him all of a sudden, looking up at him. “I… I really don’t remember,” she confessed.
Sunnystar twitched his whiskers in thought. “Hm. Your mother… was a brave she-cat, just like you. She wanted more than anything to join me when I went off to find a clan. You were her pride and joy, as well. I remember the day she told me to go. She… She didn’t want you to see her when her illness got bad, and didn’t want me to see, either. So she braved the last of it alone.”
“I remember you saying she was very sick,” Heatherpaw said.
Sunnystar nodded. “She came over to me, carrying you by the scruff. She said, ‘Sunny, I want you to make sure Heatherkit becomes a founding member of your clan. Show her how to be a warrior.’ But I’m sure she’d be just as proud of you.”
“I’m.. I’m scared of not making her proud,” Confessed Heatherpaw, shifting a bit. “I want to save cats. I feel like if a good medicine cat had her, she could’ve been saved. I want to save cats like she should’ve been saved, Sunnystar. I want to learn every herb I can.” She looked up at her leader. 
Sunnystar simply smiled, dipping his head. “I don’t think there’s anything you could do that would have made her more proud of you, Heatherpaw.”

“I feel safe telling you,” Heatherpaw confessed. “I’m friends with Shimmerpaw, but I’m not sure if she’d get it. I feel like… I feel like you do.”
Sunnystar rested his head on Heatherpaw in a fatherly manner. “I miss her too, Heatherpaw. I appreciate you being able to come and talk to me about her.”

• Like 1

2 hours ago, medicine cat said:

okay it deleted my save so let me just make a new post for a new story. sorry guys 😂

depending on where you downloaded the game it updates differently-so if you downloaded it from Itch.io it's basically a blank slate in terms of save data every time you download a new version. If you download the link from Night.ly it will actually update automatically and transfer all of your data over, so I would reccommend that version instead

If you still have the older version of the game from March and didn't delete it, your save should still be in there and you can transfer it over (unless you tried that and did it wrong, which in that case-uhhh, oops??)