Stray Fawn Community

Ozzy's Second Cave where i occasionally post art and have recently started to play cos again

Ozzy.

super anime cute cute kawaii

hello welcome to my homethreaaerfdnfjjj engoiny youre stay :D :D :D 

i post art here and sometimes leave for extrnded periods of time without warning (i am on break usually)

please be patient with me as i get distracted easy and might not see your replies every time :((

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

once i got adopted by someone who brought me home to my father and they had an argument and the father left with a kid and the dog so me and my mother were the only ones left

eventually i said i was secretly a dragon and the mother said "haha no youre not" so i put on dragon wings and said "SEE IM A DRAGON" and got blocked and kicked from the den

so i messaged my father asking if he could take me in and he said he didnt have enough space so i started crying irl and blocked him

i was like seven

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, takoyamaaaS said:

once i got adopted by someone who brought me home to my father and they had an argument and the father left with a kid and the dog so me and my mother were the only ones left

eventually i said i was secretly a dragon and the mother said "haha no youre not" so i put on dragon wings and said "SEE IM A DRAGON" and got blocked and kicked from the den

so i messaged my father asking if he could take me in and he said he didnt have enough space so i started crying irl and blocked him

i was like seven

top ten tragic animal jam moments 😭

• 2 weeks later...

also super cool life update

had to switch drawing apps bc iArtbook is mean and ruined the settings on all my brushes, also added an auto zoom-out feature that bothers me so much, that I use IbisPaint now.

i got a job at a retirement home yippee, i serve food to the old ppl :] its super tiring but i manage-

im a god at Roblox bc i don't have to pay taxes and I can buy all the robuc i want with my own money 😛

and im going to michigan for thanksgiving to see my freaky 20 year old+ step cousins who i barely know, and also my actual cousins who i also barely know-

• Love 1

37 minutes ago, Ozzy. said:

also super cool life update

had to switch drawing apps bc iArtbook is mean and ruined the settings on all my brushes, also added an auto zoom-out feature that bothers me so much, that I use IbisPaint now.

i got a job at a retirement home yippee, i serve food to the old ppl :] its super tiring but i manage-

im a god at Roblox bc i don't have to pay taxes and I can buy all the robuc i want with my own money 😛

and im going to michigan for thanksgiving to see my freaky 20 year old+ step cousins who i barely know, and also my actual cousins who i also barely know-

ozzy old real

• Like 1