Stray Fawn Community

Project Connection (Wings of Fire RP) (ARC 3 SPOILERS) (2/5 people)

BirbMonster

150 years after defeating the Othermind...

Contact between the two continents is well-established and peaceful. Thanks to this, a group of dragons have decided to build various structures between the landmasses to aid in travel! Mainly on the islands between them- rest stops, silk bridges helping bring the islands closer!

This is an ambitious project. They've been working on it for ten years or so.

And YOU, lucky dragon, have been brought on board to help with the construction!

Hopefully, nothing will go wrong. Right?

This, unlike many of the threads I make, is an RP, not a sim, so you will be interacting with the other players too. I will be a sort of 'narrator' (making things such as storms happen) and playing various NPCs.

RULES:

• You must be a WoF dragon. Fill out the form properly.
  • No overpowered abilities. Eg: Three moons NightWings, animus magic, hybrids with way too many abilities from both parents.
  • Don't have an important role, like being the leader of Project Connection. 
  • Do not try to control the enviroment or the other people's actions.
  • Always quote posts. I beg of you. Don't RP without quoting it makes things so much harder to track
  • Password is 'whales'

FORM:

Name:

Tribe:

Gender and pronouns:

Appearence (can be an image or a description):

Other important info (abilities, personality, ect):

To prove you've read the whole thing, include the password in your form. I hid it somewhere here. 

PLAYER LIST:

Played by @Moon_Animations

Name - Seafoam

Tribe - Seawing

Gender - Girl, pronouns are They/them

Appearance - Her normal looked is light blue with dark blue stripes, and has navy blue eyes.  Behind her ears are blue flowers.

Important Info - She is protective, and when someone messes with her friends, she gets veryyy angry.

Played by @Andromeda_

Name: Stardust 

Tribe: Ice/Sky hybrid 

Appearance: She has the build of an IceWing, with light red scales. Their IceWing spikes are a darker red, and she has green eyes

Important info: She is kind and generous and likes helping other dragons. However, she has a hard time standing up for themselves. They can breathe blue fire. 

(whales :3)

Name - Seafoam

Tribe - Seawing

Gender - Girl, pronouns are They/Them

Appearance - Her normal looked is light blue with dark blue stripes, and has navy blue eyes.  Behind her ears are blue flowers.

Important Info - She is protective, and when someone messes with her friends, she gets veryyy angry.

whales :)

• Paw up 1

• BirbMonster changed the title to Project Connection (Wings of Fire RP) (ARC 3 SPOILERS) (1/5 people)
  • 1 month later...

Bump

On 11/27/2023 at 2:36 PM, Box said:

Name - Seafoam

Tribe - Seawing

Gender - Girl, pronouns are They/Them

whales :)

also if the pronouns are they/them why are you calling them she

4 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Bump

also if the pronouns are they/them why are you calling them she

because she was before my girl oc so im just getting used to calling her a they/them

Just now, Box said:

because she was before my girl oc so im just getting used to calling her a they/them

i mean her pronouns were she/them so i just changed it to they/them

• Paw up 1

Name: Stardust 

Tribe: Ice/Sky hybrid 

Appearance: She has the build of an IceWing, with light red scales. Their IceWing spikes are a darker red, and she has green eyes

Important info: She is kind and generous and likes helping other dragons. However, she has a hard time standing up for themselves. They can breathe blue fire. 

(whales :3)

• Paw up 1

• BirbMonster changed the title to Project Connection (Wings of Fire RP) (ARC 3 SPOILERS) (2/5 people)