Stray Fawn Community

Andromeda's 2nd homethread where I rant about TMNT and Hazbin and my other loads of obsessions

Andromeda_

41 minutes ago, icecat said:

😨wow 

ive never been in an earthquake before 

what's it like ??

the building was just shaking for a few seconds 

nothing really serious happened

46 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(also you can give me the mielebee now)

No, because I’m at three percent battery and my iPad eats that in ten minutes when I play Roblox. So you won’t be getting your mielebee for at least two more days.

• Paw up 1

5 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

No, because I’m at three percent battery and my iPad eats that in ten minutes when I play Roblox. So you won’t be getting your mielebee for at least two more days.

Okay we bought a charger but my battery is still pretty low

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

why did almost every furry have an oc named Midnight, Moonlight, Luna, or Eclipse at some point in their life ☠️ 😰

i used to have a midnight

maybe i'll redraw my old ocs why not (i've actually wanted to do this for a long time now i just never got around to it)

6 hours ago, lizardcake said:

i used to have a midnight

maybe i'll redraw my old ocs why not (i've actually wanted to do this for a long time now i just never got around to it)

I used to be a wolf named Midnight in those wolves life roleplay games on roblox-

I WAS JUST HAVING A WHOLESOME EXPERIENCED ROLEPLAY IN WCUE AND THEN IT DISCONNECTED WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

random lore fact: 

Animalia and Humalia's solar system star is called Iralos (Solari backwards) 

each planet has its own moon, Animalians just call theirs the moon like we do, but Humalians call theirs Iranul (Lunari backwards)

On 4/5/2024 at 12:42 PM, Andromeda_ said:

HELP THERE WAS AN EARTHQUAKE WHERE I LIVE 

it was only 4.8 magnitude and no one was in danger but it happened in the middle of school and jumpscared everyone

Who knew we lived relatively close together lol

• Love 1

On 4/6/2024 at 6:01 AM, Andromeda_ said:

the building was just shaking for a few seconds 

nothing really serious happened

cool

more random Humalia lore: 

Humalia has a language: Humalian, which is basically just jumbled/backwards English words with animal noises mixed in 

i wonder what my brother will think if he finds out that i'm a furry 

because part of me is afraid that he'll freak out and disown me but another part of me thinks that he'll be like "i knew all along lmao"

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

people in my class keep accusing me of being a lesbian when i'm arguably one of the straightest people in my class ☠️ 💀

Hey me too high-five

On 4/15/2024 at 4:01 AM, Andromeda_ said:

people in my class keep accusing me of being a lesbian when i'm arguably one of the straightest people in my class ☠️ 💀

yeah that happens to me too

it probably happens to most people