Stray Fawn Community

The Creatures of Sonaria ~ A CoS Sim

Andromeda_

10 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

“Well- just- run or do something!” I scream. “Don’t worry about me, save yourself!”

"You run too! Go back to parents. Parents protect." Cocoa yelled as he dashed away, trying to climb back up the arch where your parents were.

5 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

I walked over to both of them. "But have to! Or else not strong..."

Sunset sighed. "Okay..." She grumbled, slowly pecking at the Gloracus carcass.

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"You run too! Go back to parents. Parents protect." Cocoa yelled as he dashed away, trying to climb back up the arch where your parents were.

I decide to stay and try and distract the [creature name] (I know its name I just can't spell it)

10 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I decide to stay and try and distract the [creature name] (I know its name I just can't spell it)

(IT'S KORYSER YOU DUM DIDDLY DUM DUM) 

The Koryser leapt at you, snarling.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

(IT'S KORYSER YOU DUM DIDDLY DUM DUM) 

The Koryser leapt at you, snarling.

I jump back and try to use my area sleep.

10 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Sunset sighed. "Okay..." She grumbled, slowly pecking at the Gloracus carcass.

I watched, unsure whether I should say something or not

4 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I jump back and try to use my area sleep.

The Koryser slowed down after you used your area sleep. It was drowsy, stumbling over its own paws and looking confused.

3 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

I watched, unsure whether I should say something or not

"Okay, so once this finishes, me and your father will go and get you guys more food." Mother explained, gesturing to the carcass. "We'll keep doing this until we teach you guys to hunt on your own." 

(this will be boring when you're a baby so when you sleep i'll give you an option to timeskip)

5 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

The Koryser slowed down after you used your area sleep. It was drowsy, stumbling over its own paws and looking confused.

I don’t want to hurt it, so I just try to get away

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Okay, so once this finishes, me and your father will go and get you guys more food." Mother explained, gesturing to the carcass. "We'll keep doing this until we teach you guys to hunt on your own." 

(this will be boring when you're a baby so when you sleep i'll give you an option to timeskip)

I chirped in understanding. I looked over at Sunset in worry though. She didn't like killing things, so it might be hard for her

(Yeah, alright!)

On 3/17/2024 at 8:54 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Lobster and Algae curled up in the flower as the Hygos walked over to inspect it. It sniffed the flower, dangerously close to finding you, its snout right above you. It looked at the flower curiously before walking past, still eyeing the flower.

The young mijus where still shaking minutes after the hygos left. For them, it was terrifying !

They didn't moved until Skittle popped her head out of the flower. 

-"No more big scary monster" she whispered. "We can move"

She hoped that her mom comes back as soon as possible. Hopefully, no more big creatures will pass near the flower.

On 3/21/2024 at 9:11 PM, Loxfeaf said:

I don’t want to hurt it, so I just try to get away

It still tried to chase after you, but fell, half-asleep.

On 3/21/2024 at 10:48 PM, GHOSTVALK said:

I chirped in understanding. I looked over at Sunset in worry though. She didn't like killing things, so it might be hard for her

(Yeah, alright!)

"There's also water on that other floating island, so you won't have to worry about that." Father smiled, looking towards a nearby floating island that had a stone bridge. Sure enough, there was a small pond there. Snowflight toddled over to it excitedly, splashing his little wings in the water.

17 hours ago, Farore said:

The young mijus where still shaking minutes after the hygos left. For them, it was terrifying !

They didn't moved until Skittle popped her head out of the flower. 

-"No more big scary monster" she whispered. "We can move"

She hoped that her mom comes back as soon as possible. Hopefully, no more big creatures will pass near the flower.

Abyss squeaked and shook his head. "No. Wait for Mommy." He whispered.

"Me want food." Lobster whined. "Mom needs hurry up." 

"Maybe we hunt small creature?" Algae proposed.

7 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Abyss squeaked and shook his head. "No. Wait for Mommy." He whispered.

"Me want food." Lobster whined. "Mom needs hurry up." 

"Maybe we hunt small creature?" Algae proposed.

"Mommy back soon" whe whispered. "But im hungry.. but maybe big creature is still here? Maybe watching ? " She saw a slight movement on her left. She was scared at first, then saw a small creature with a long tail shaking in the air. A puffwump. The white and yellow creature looked at them with great curious eyes. It seemed to be young too, but old enought to hunt.

"Wait mommy. " She decided. She made a step forward the puffwump, also curious. She was pretty sure that this creature will not harm her and her siblings.

8 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"There's also water on that other floating island, so you won't have to worry about that." Father smiled, looking towards a nearby floating island that had a stone bridge. Sure enough, there was a small pond there. Snowflight toddled over to it excitedly, splashing his little wings in the water.

I trotted over to the pond, then I looked behind me to see if Sunset was coming

48 minutes ago, GHOSTVALK said:

I trotted over to the pond, then I looked behind me to see if Sunset was coming

She was walking behind slowly, looking nervous. Snowflight was playing around in the pond, splashing water over the edges of the sky island.

7 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

She was walking behind slowly, looking nervous. Snowflight was playing around in the pond, splashing water over the edges of the sky island.

I bounced over to her. "It's okay! C'mon, we won't fall!" I went back over to the pond, hoping she would come

On 3/23/2024 at 5:56 PM, GHOSTVALK said:

I bounced over to her. "It's okay! C'mon, we won't fall!" I went back over to the pond, hoping she would come

"Me like water!" Snowflight squealed as he danced around. Sunset followed behind, her talons softly tapping against the rock bridge. She flinched every time it slightly wobbled, but made it across safely, frowning at Snowflight, who was still playing in the pond

10 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Me like water!" Snowflight squealed as he danced around. Sunset followed behind, her talons softly tapping against the rock bridge. She flinched every time it slightly wobbled, but made it across safely, frowning at Snowflight, who was still playing in the pond

I jumped into the pond and splashed around with Snowflight. We started splashing water at eachother

17 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

I jumped into the pond and splashed around with Snowflight. We started splashing water at eachother

"Me thought that water was for drink." Sunset scoffed as you and Snow splashed around. "It can be two!" Snowflight chirped.

2 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Me thought that water was for drink." Sunset scoffed as you and Snow splashed around. "It can be two!" Snowflight chirped.

"Yeah!" I agreed. "Come, play!" I asked her, while grinning widely and happily

On 3/23/2024 at 2:09 PM, Farore said:

"Mommy back soon" whe whispered. "But im hungry.. but maybe big creature is still here? Maybe watching ? " She saw a slight movement on her left. She was scared at first, then saw a small creature with a long tail shaking in the air. A puffwump. The white and yellow creature looked at them with great curious eyes. It seemed to be young too, but old enought to hunt.

"Wait mommy. " She decided. She made a step forward the puffwump, also curious. She was pretty sure that this creature will not harm her and her siblings.

( andromeda you've forgot meeeeee)

• Sad 1

On 3/23/2024 at 9:09 AM, Farore said:

(oops sorry-) 

The little puffwump wandered around aimlessly, not a thought in its beady eyes. It was quite small, so unless it was very fast and intelligent, there was no way it was winning against a creature bigger than it. 

"Maybe hunt it?" Algae muttered

5 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

"Yeah!" I agreed. "Come, play!" I asked her, while grinning widely and happily

Sunset shrugged and hesitantly hopped in, splashing around with you and Snowflight.