Stray Fawn Community

Bearyena Eared Bears

Sky

I've been wanting and trying to get Bearyena Ears on my main savefile for SO long. Then, on my Whims of Fate save, I finally took a risk and finally got a baby with Bearyena Ears!! He looks like a true cat. (I didn't really care about any of the other genes except Bearyena Ears, so I just bred a female with a Friendly bearyena, waited till their daughter grew up, and bred her with her father. I know, weird, but I just wanted those ears, okay??)aTrueCat.thumb.png.d03dcd692a8f3ad8186233c65bf8f8d2.png

On the second island afterwards (I just skipped over a Tiny green in between, so it wasn't that much later), I gave my two breeders Bearyena Ears in their mutations. AND I GOT A LITTLE BEARRR!! (in the picture, the peacock-tailed bear (Little Bear) is his half-brother... whose mother ended up being Bear's mate. Heheh. She's the spiky body one) I named him bear :D

BearandLittleBear.thumb.png.f089f058f8439df9d0d2948efc017d80.png

While I was playing, i moved one of my creatures and the resident Bluebird decided to photobomb. I affectionately (even though he ate my precious Little but Strong Bear) dubbed him Bluebird Bear.BluebirdBear.thumb.png.a9922ed29b3c02a76146a71a9f682c52.png

Here's a picture of the family tree right I took right before Bear died. R.I.P. Bear 😢 I'm so creative with these names. xD (The ones with game-generated names are not bears)

BearFamilyTree3.thumb.png.f56f1b8769fa4a1343bd7349c6df841c.png

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Jojo said:

How do you not look at the genes?

I trust myself, okay? I put my hand up in front of their genes when I name them/took that screenshot of the family tree. You (or at least I) can tell that I didn't crop it the best because I was trying not to look. I really wish I could look at their genes though because many, many generations ago there was a Nicheling with a really pretty mask and I wanted to know how to recreate it so badly :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

I trust myself, okay? I put my hand up in front of their genes when I name them/took that screenshot of the family tree. You (or at least I) can tell that I didn't crop it the best because I was trying not to look. I really wish I could look at their genes though because many, many generations ago there was a Nicheling with a really pretty mask and I wanted to know how to recreate it so badly :(

I actually taped a piece of paper to the upper part of my screen which I could flip back and forth whenever I opened up the family tree but it soon became to tedious for me so I screwed the blind genes challenge ^^

• Like 4