Stray Fawn Community

What does Nimbatus look like? owo

Goggles-kun

I see it's a drone-constructor game, but I'm curious on some of it's aspects. Is it very laggy? If so, what computer do you recommend while playing Nimbatus? Is it very challenging? Or very relaxed?

Pleeeeaaaaaaase tell me it's challenging!

Thanks!

- Goggles-kun

4 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Is it very laggy?

It runs on my potato, so it should do

I can play with moderate frames, about 20-40FPS, and my PC stats are as follow:
- 2.5GHz dual core
- 4GB ram
- Intel HD graphics (rip me)

4 hours ago, Goggles-kun said:

Is it very challenging? Or very relaxed?

It's challenging as of the moment, but it's also very relaxing. It'll take a lot of work to git gud though, and the learning curve has been taking a bit of a hike in the recent updates.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jbox1 said:

P.S. Don't use "owo" in your post title if you want people to take you seriously.

Ooh, are we fighting now?

15 hours ago, jbox1 said:

It'll take a lot of work to git gud though

It's weird if you use "git gud" if it's not a roast. There.

I can use "owo" if I want! Because I'm a weeeeaaaabooooooo

That aside, thanks for your answer! I really appreciate it

• Like 1

The Sumo Tournament is currently quite difficult since there are so many different kinds you have to counter inorder to get to last round. And usually in the last round there's one that uses brute force so you have to also counter that. As for the game in it's entirety it's mostly chill but as you get further it becomes alot more difficult with the increasing amount of enemies and hazards.

The performance on the other hand varies greatly. If you only make small drones that don't go over 500 parts or so it usually doesn't dip under 25fps but after you get to the large drones like over 2000 part drones it can go as low as 0.04fps if you have alot of weapons shooting at the same time and if you have Bloom on higher than 50% it can go really slow real fast. I've experienced fps so low that everytime it advances one frame the game stops responding and comes back after like half a minute.

The performance and Difficulty technically completely depend on how you like to play, Do you like to play with simple or complex and large drones, Do you want to challenge yourself by using weak weapons or do you want to just blast through everything with strong weapons and drones.

• Like 3