Stray Fawn Community

Annoying missions

Jeroeno_Boy

Ok, i apsolutely hate the oil barrel missions, not that they are hard, but they are just sooo annoying to do, you need to restart the world like 4x bcs a cannon destroyed crates and you cant find more :/. after like 4 times doeing these missions they are already very boring. there are only a few different techniques that you can realy do that are useful. you cant play with explosions cuz you will blow up a barrel, none of the grenade launcher with minigun mode :( [<--- my favo weapon + upgrade]

Now lets talk about the lava planet freeze mission... Its even worse than the oil barrel one, you need a fast ship, good lazers and perfect timing. or else they heat themselves up again. Something that can fix this problem is making it take longer for the fulcano things to heat up, or that it doesnt instantly explode with lava.

Beside the negative things, i realy love this game, its like the only game i played since the release. Very great job on this game devs! ly :D

4 replies to this post

I created a factory that just keeps making high-altitude orbiting drones with downward-firing ice rockets.  Magma is irritating, but surmountable by various means.  You could also use a factory to drop wide-spraying cryo-sprayers beside a geyser.

But yeah, the collection quests can be rough.  At least notify us when there aren't enough left to complete the mission.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lurkily said:

I created a factory that just keeps making high-altitude orbiting drones with downward-firing ice rockets.  Magma is irritating, but surmountable by various means.  You could also use a factory to drop wide-spraying cryo-sprayers beside a geyser.

But yeah, the collection quests can be rough.  At least notify us when there aren't enough left to complete the mission.

usually there are enought but i just dont like these missions, i have learned a lot since i post but i still dont like them even dough i can do them way faster now