Stray Fawn Community

Deities, Spirits, Ghosts and Demons (Niche religion)

NINJA >->

in my mind for so long now i have had the impression of what actually makes a nicheling a Deities or demons, is it simply just because of their Genes, or the memories and beliefs other nichelings hold for them or their own Pride and actions?
Truth be it I’m kind of sick of making Deities or Demons that just relate to their genes, what i actually propose is that there be two tribe spiritual stone/Tomb stones that would have a rare chance of appearing on islands say 25-45% chance the harder the island the higher the chance tho.
One of these spiritual Tomb stones should be that of immortalising a dead nicheling that has committed to the path of Good will and positivity, able to be summoned occasionally as Deities having a Blue/golden Ring around them displaying them as deities (the Blue/golden tombstone), The other Tomb stone would be of negativity and darkness and nichelings that have committed to its path should be able to be summoned and immortalised as Demons, and should have a red ring around them displaying them as such (plust tomb of red or darkness).
Now you may ask how would you be able to tell them apart from each other. Well that’s quite simple a life bound reputation that counts every positive or negative action they do revolving around them and the pack/tribe.
Good actions would have good actions like hunting for the tribe, defending against predators and “Adam’s curse” etc would increase the positive soul reputation of your nicheling.
However actions of greed and negativity such as killing innocent wanderers, hurting your pack, or things on those lines should bring a negative reputation on said nicheling
[deities would be brought from around 85% positivity and vice versa to the demons]

this is just a suggestion to make line of what true deities would be like. of course I’m not saying this should happen but just a simple idea so I hope you enjoy and find much respect from this suggestion.

(yes i understand niche is supposed to be realistic but this suggestion would bring a whole meaning to having deiteis or demons)

6 replies to this post

This forum is for suggestions for future development, to try to get features added to the game. I'll move you over to the discussion forum. 

Edit: misunderstood you as saying this was a suggestion on how to handle your gameplay, and not a feature request. I das mistaken. Moved you back. >.<

• Haha 1

Perhaps sandbox mode could provide the potential for unique members. I know someone said using negative numbers with console commands can prolong age indefinitely, as well.

I don't know enough about niche to make suggestions in depth, but my impression is that magic isn't part of the experience. Options like what I mentioned can give you the chance to play a custom scenario like this without compromising the game's intent. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lilytuft said:

Niche is supposed to be educational and realistic...

yes i know but this a suggestion to such niche fans like me that have thoughts on making deities and demons from their nichelings, not stating if this should infact be in the game just a round up suggestion/ work around to how many people like me find these so call "deities or demons" thats all

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lurkily said:

This forum is for suggestions for future development, to try to get features added to the game. I'll move you over to the discussion forum. 

Edit: misunderstood you as saying this was a suggestion on how to handle your gameplay, and not a feature request. I das mistaken. Moved you back. >.<

im actually suggesting like a mini religion in the niche game as to which of how many people play as such as me for one of them making deities/demons out of their nichelings ^^ its a suggestion of a way to keep them alive and to somehow reseract them, but ofcourse this just a suggestion