Stray Fawn Community

I'm really sad.

Kitten

ok, hear me out here.

if you know how to put savefiles in your game, i could recreate this tribe (obv. not with the same immunities or island, and probably slightly different ages) in an hour or so (probably even less). i've never lost a save before, but i would be devestated if that happened to me. im gonna start work on it now, maybe it could be a christmas gift?

• Like 3

I finished it! im not sure its on the same island or they have the same ages or immunity genes, but i recreated the nichelings as closely as I could. they all have the same patterns, fur colours and visible genes, but some recessive genes may be different. Also, the nichelings have different portraits and family tree photos because I had to use console, but none of the other glitches should affect it. also dont mind the albino wanderer is technically not a wanderer and a child of adam and eve, but i gave him different immunities so it doesnt matter. and i may have swapped around sunflower and buttercup, and the child of the albino wanderer is an adult, i couldnt turn her back into a baby and she hasnt been named.

lastly, i invited in a really cute wanderer, and a few more have spawned. enjoy the savefile, and tell me if there are any improvements I could make for you or creatures I could add. if you celebrate christmas, consider this a gift!

Slot2.nichesave

• Like 4