Stray Fawn Community

im confused

Micearemoose

So does anyone know what snout antlers is in the command console cause when I click on a niche and hit enter nothing happens...  also in the family tree page the things at the bottom that you can add genes into, what do those do? Do they like increase the chance of one of your animals getting that or what?

1 hour ago, Micearemoose said:

So does anyone know what snout antlers is in the command console cause when I click on a niche and hit enter nothing happens...  also in the family tree page the things at the bottom that you can add genes into, what do those do? Do they like increase the chance of one of your animals getting that or what?

For the second page, when you put in a gene it shows all the creatures who have it active, those are blue. The blue faded ones are the ones who have that in their recessive, and the black ones are the nichelings that don't have that gene.

Warning dots was the spot pattern that used to appear on toxic bodied creatures in the old pattern system, and you could have other creatures show the pattern as a form of mimicry. I always thought that was a neat little detail, I miss it.

• Like 2