Stray Fawn Community

oakblaze's army!

georgie

20 hours ago, bostonlobstah said:

I wanteth to join this beautiful army! My name is Feldspar and I can swipeth many rabbils

FeldsparAdult.thumb.png.8e59d2d30ebdb8d211e4c358786fd69a.png.34590993db05bc24042d4a6d17eede00.png

greetings, thou amazing warrior. your eyes remind me of someone in my claneth called mossshadow. we shall addeth you immediately!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

greetings, thoust weakling worms! I, oakblaze the mighty, have been inactive lately. this is because I csnt be bothered to keep up with all this  I have beenst busy taking care of my childrenth! after raising my gorgeous daughters to full strength, I have learnt that living alone with nobodyth to be with you alongest the way makes thing worse, and you cannoth get anywhere. I was-eth a lone warrior before I arrived in widowclan, and my life has majorlyth improved after I met flamethorn.

hopefullyth this will be the samest for my army. I will accept any alliances with groups I trust, and I vow that any wars you need fighting will be fought, and my fearsome army willst emerge victorious. my army is like me, a lone being with so much strength, and all the other possible allies are like widowclan- a collection of amazing other beings who can improveth anybodys life.

if any of my knightse do not-est agree with this decision, I will not be angryth with you. I wasth once the same, and you willth soon learne that the strength of a family is the only real strength.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1