Stray Fawn Community

Goat Genes

Renio2490

Guess whos been play Goat Simulator for no damn reason other than they're bored? Me! So, a goat head, hooves and a stub as a tail. I mean, if it's really that different than savannah horns, goat horns.

Goat head: 1 collecting and distasteful appearance (Goats are kinda ugly). How to unlock: Have 10 hooves in your tribe and collect 100 times.

Hooves: 2 speed. How to unlock: Move (Uh, give a good number).

Stub Tail: I'm not actually sure. How to unlock: Have 10? Nichelings in your tribe with peacock tail (I don't know. I think little stubby tails would look cute).

Goat Horns?: 1 maybe 2 attack? How to unlock: Move (Give me a good number) and attack 50 times.

I'm not good at deciding about what genes are going to do and how to unlock them.

5 replies to this post

These should still be given separate posts so people can vote for each thing separately

Anyhoo, the goat head giving collecting makes no sense as goats, like all artiodactyls, are ruminants and eat grass only. If grazing was implemented, which I'm pretty sure there's been a suggestion for, it could work for that. The distasteful appearance also isn't great as it's a matter of opinion if goats are ugly or not - I personally think they have quite sweet wee faces. I would love to see a goat head added for this reason, but only if grazing was added too

Hooves have already been suggested, as I said. I think they would be a pretty good addition to the game. They could add climbing as well as speed, because goats must be some of the best climbers in the world (Google pictures of goats climbing)

The stub tail seems a bit pointless. There are already suggestions for short tails, and given you wouldnt be able to see them unless you were in the family tree anyway it wouldn't even be useful for an alternative option 

Id love to see horns added purely to have more options to choose from, especially some like the ones pictured below. Id give it +1 stats like all the other horns/antlers we have

n586821723_783927_6993_400x400.jpg

You should include more detail than just naming a few random genes if you're wanting people to upvote this. What would the stats be? How would you unlock them? Also, each gene should have its own individual post. Hooves have been suggested before, and there's also suggestions for both a bobtail and a rabbit/deer tail. What would make the goat tail different?

• Like 2

I like the whole hoof gene idea, this could be not only be a more buff in speed (the maximum a nicheling can have is 6) stats. Because only the lean body and hind legs are the only genes with more than 1 speed effect. Not only that but it could also help with climbing (read other articles).