Stray Fawn Community

Petalclan (AHVHC)

medicine cat

(Credit to Skysplash for the challenge!)
A young, apprentice-aged female sits on the shore of Grass Mingle, confused as to how exactly she got there. But as all great stories proclaim, it doesn't matter where you are from, only where you go. It's worth noting, though, that she does at least know her name, and her name is Petalpaw. She is named for her delicate, easily-damaged body and immune system (it's a wonder how she made it to this island alive, anyway.) No matter- she is brave and is ready to see the world. Things are kind of slow in her world, though, so she sets off for some snacks. After some moons collecting coconuts and clearing away grass, she grows into a full warrior and names herself Petalstar, just because there's no one to stop her. Unfortunately, she is still naive, so it's going to be risky letting her run around on an island on her own. She has good endurance but likes to fight, so that can hurt her in the long run. It's in Starclan's paws wether she makes it or not.
103706947_ScreenShot2019-03-26at7_03_23PM.png.3016d34e0621f322a6ad7120025342cb.png
When she is a warrior, she meets a wanderer male named Blazegaze. He is seemingly bold, but gets timid when she speaks to him at times. He's also very strong, and is healthy.
1705958397_ScreenShot2019-03-26at7_15_45PM.png.3f52101273c2d69bb4b132049877c179.png
"How about you help form this clan with me?" She questions.
"Of course," He says, his usually fiery glare failing to meet her. As she gets to know him, she finds that he is cunning and silly and is glad that she has invited him into the clan. He begins to flirt with her, and when she responds with flirting back, he gets flustered.
"Why are you like that?" The she-cat questions. "You are so brave but then you falter."
"Because I like you," he says.
"Be my mate then."
As Petalstar had hoped, her kit is beautiful and healthy. The two name her Trollkit, for she has a unique nose.
A defender bear kills Petalstar and Blazegaze for clawing at a rogue, and Trollkit is left alone. This gives her repressed anger, and as she grows into Trollpaw, she becomes a sassy nicheling with a temper.
1507339522_ScreenShot2019-03-26at7_27_59PM.png.af271ab65845241cab48b1a166747c29.png
Starclan is apparently on Trollpaw's side, for she encounters a handsome wanderer male named Sporepaw. He is naive, but comes to trust the gruff Trollpaw. Maybe there is hope for the orphaned she-cat after all.
1814498553_ScreenShot2019-03-26at7_31_27PM.png.804eb9a3564313334a91b1645d7763d5.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Sporepaw grows into a warrior and is named Sporerain for his gentle, nurturing attitude. Trollpaw, who he follows as a leader, administers his warrior exam. 
"You're funny, but rather oversensitive and finicky," she says. "You will have to work on that. Skill-wise, you're rather unhealthy and slightly dull, but you're a good fighter. Understand?"
The tom flattens his ears in dismay at such a harsh critique, but gulps. "Yes, Trollpaw."
Soon, Trollpaw grows into Trollstar. She is still callous and harsh, which disappoints the sensitive Sporerain.
This is no concern of Trollstar, for soon, a new handsome male arrives into the clan. His name is Otterpaw. He is quiet and complains less than Sporerain, so Trollstar befriends him.
1672356670_ScreenShot2019-03-26at7_40_02PM.png.e953d97c215a09ccc61c41a7d390c3a5.png
The clan takes in a kit who calls herself Squirrelkit. Reminding her of herself, Trollstar takes her in and softens up around the kit. 
"I'll mentor her myself. Consider her my kit from now on."
1211615342_ScreenShot2019-03-26at7_46_30PM.png.73ec91e0870c122a8b94b24989b53c95.png
A bearyena comes and takes the life of Sporerain. The clan finds refuge with a peaceful bear. Otterpaw grows into a warrior.
"I dub you Otterdawn," says Trollstar. "You are handsome like the morning."
Taken off-guard by an odd compliment, Otterdawn thanks his leader anyway and then performs his warrior exam.
"You are a bit too docile for life as a warrior, I admit," starts Trollstar. "But I see a possibility for you to develop the right temperament, and your curiosity is a good asset for the clan's expansion. Work on survival skills, though."
"I understand, Trollstar."
"One more thing," she says. "I would like you to be my mate.
"I accept."
"Good," she says. But she flicks her tail and looks to where Squirrelkit is sleeping. "But she is to be mentored first. I will not allow her to be a second-rate warrior."
"I understand, Trollstar."
Squirrelkit grows into an apprentice, and Trollstar mentors her as promised. She's a docile apprentice, but is obedient. She grows into a warrior.
"I call you... Squirrelfall," says Trollstar, choosing the name because she was found as a fallen orphan kit-- like Trollstar once was. "You are quiet. This is wise, for it makes you good at listening. You know your beauty, which I am proud of you for. You have been a wonderful apprentice and I cannot wait to see you become a great warrior."
Trollstar eagerly awaits to have a kit with Otterdawn, and is proud to announce her pregnancy. However, what she doesn't expect is to hear later that Squirrelfall, too, is pregnant. She knows the rules of not naming a kit's father, so she cannot ask.
"You're better than mating with some rogue, Squirrelfall," comments Trollstar.
"Haha, yeah, I know.." Squirrelfall trails off. Trollstar assumes this is part of her just being quiet.
Trollstar's kit is born, and she names it Rushkit. She looks more like her father.
734949216_ScreenShot2019-03-26at8_16_48PM.png.a9d8569584ecb157e64520f3db99da51.png
Squirrelfall's kit is a beautiful, blue-eyed tomkit named Leafkit. He doesn't look like anyone in the tribe, so this interests Trollstar.
"Maybe your rogue was handsome," she says with a laugh.
246411574_ScreenShot2019-03-26at8_19_57PM.png.1f573df9fccbeed036dc8ee2700a07ca.png

A bearyena kills everyone. Yikes. Same bloodline playthrough maybe?

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, medicine cat said:

A bearyena kills everyone.

that.. that was sudden... okay then. Well I guess you won't win xD  Annini must really hate you. Ouch. how many days did they live?

10 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

that.. that was sudden... okay then. Well I guess you won't win xD  Annini must really hate you. Ouch. how many days did they live?

ummm... i didn’t count, but petalstar didnt live TOO long and trollstar was middle aged when she died. i estimate 45 days

• Like 1