Stray Fawn Community

hybrid gene predator entity: wolfox (UPDATED)

giugirl

wolfoxes (wolf + fox) are a predator entities that will in a chance of 30 to 65% of randomly spawn in some islands specially the montain, taiga, swamp, grassland biomes and rarely in savannah, mesa and jungle (they can be only found on grass adventure, burning savannah, rainflorest, grass mingle, azure hills, crimson peaks, summer montains, sunlight lake, moonlight lagoon, long winter and sleepy reeds; and a new killer island called "mt. nightmare" where is dominant both montain and grassland biomes and partially the swamp and taiga ones where is the home of their killer counterpart known as of course "killer wolfox");

their appearance is like they have like fox ears with fur tuffs in the tip of their ears, yellow eyes, their head, face and snout is a mix between the wolf and fox ones and they even has their sharp canine fangs perking out from their mouths, medium sized wolf like torso, their paws and hind legs are also between the wolf and fox paws and has their small claws in a dark color visible on them and a fox like tail and their fur color can be either grey or reddish orange and both has their species exclusive pattern which are those white colored markings based on a fox and a wolf ones;

they can live lonely or in packs of 2 to 4 in rare chances 5, and they hunt rabbils, stagmoles, dodomingos, crabbits, baahgers (and any future new prey entity they can hunt in the future) and nichelings (they may drive their attention to rogue males even if they are not tamed, but they will completely ignore/spare wanderers unless they join the player's tribe), fights with bearyenas and apes, and they sometimes cathes fishes and bugs;

they also have a age bar and they will either die of old age or from their wounds; when killed they will provide 6 of food; like bearyenas they also move 2 tiles per day;

even if they aren't strong as bearyenas they are still a danger to baby nichelings;

their stats are like: 2 of strenght, 2 of speed, 3 of sight and 3 of hearing.

they are also be tamable like bearyenas so they also have a friendly counter part (friendly wolfox) but if the baby/friendly wolfox has 1 sibling or in rare ocasions 2, if the one of the friendly/baby wolfoxes are tamed their sibling(s) will join the tribe too;

the friendly wolfoxes are like the normal ones but few inches shorter compared to their normal counterparts when adults; they also kill rogue males, hostile wolfoxes and bearyenas and help your tribe gather food but they can't be comanded by the player also.

the killer wolfoxes cannot be tamed and they are few inches taller compared to their normal and friendly counterparts, their fur is completely black and they have red eyes that sometimes glows and can be either lonely and or live in packs but unlike their normal counterparts, the their pack can have 3 to 5 members; they have also have defense stat but not like the killer bearyenas but they have 3 of strenght and the good news that their sight and their hearing has less 1 point if compared to normal wolfoxes.

heres the genes of the friendly wolfox (both grey and reddish orange):

*genes:

-immunity: K / D

-fertility: low fertility

-blood clotting: normal blood clotting

-pattern size: random

-pattern density: random

-pattern shape: random

-pattern type: random

-pattern color: white

-horn color: random

-eye color: yellow

-fur color: if grey: black/white; if reddish orange: red brown/yellow

-albinism: 25% of chance

-melanism: 25% of chance

-tail: WOLFOX TAIL

-hindlimbs: WOLFOX HINDLIMBS

-paws: WOLFOX CLAWED PAWS

-body shape: medium body

-snout: big nose

-eyes: normal eyes

-horns: no horns

-ears: WOLFOX EARS

here's the stats for each of the hybrid genes:

- wolfox tail: 2 cold resistance

- wolfox hindlimbs: 2 speed, 1 strenght and 1 swimming

- wolfox clawed paws: 2 strenght, 1 stealth, 1 fishing and 1 bug collecting

- wolfox ears: 3 hearing, 1 heat resistance and 1 cold resistance (because ear tuffs)

i hope to this be ok and if there's something to correct or improve for this genes tell me.

17F74E7F-7ECB-47F2-BB0E-45D556511597.jpeg

AF62DA17-2590-4CE1-8C91-75BFEAB613DF.jpeg

• Like 1

9 replies to this post

Updates: since I got 2 biome ideas which are taiga and mesa and loved the woodland biome idea; wolfoxes will also have a chance of common spawn in taiga and woodland (depending on the island) and rare incidence in mesa biome islands (also depending on the island). And i also made some adjustments on their chance of spawning in the islands where they are present.

i hope to this helps; if you guys see something wrong, tell me that I will do the corrections to make it more acceptable and balanced.

here's the stats for each of the hybrid genes:

- wolfox tail: 2 cold resistance

- wolfox hindlimbs: 2 speed, 1 strenght and 1 swimming

- wolfox clawed paws: 2 strenght, 1 stealth, 1 fishing and 1 bug collecting

- wolfox ears: 3 hearing, 1 heat resistance and 1 cold resistance (because ear tuffs)

i hope to this be ok and if there's something to correct or improve for this genes tell me.

On 6/11/2019 at 11:44 AM, The elf pup & cat dino said:

I also suggested a coyole (coyote and dhole) a few weeks ago, but just like this idea, barely anyone voted it up.

The hot biome version could be that

The Coyole- Hot temp. biomes

The Wolfox- The colder temp. biomes

Maybe they could spawn in the same place if it's normal temp. biome(Peaceful meadow, etc.)

• Paw up 1