Stray Fawn Community

The school of the gods

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Alright... Maybe as Tulippaw and Tarera going to class?

As Tarera was heading to class, she accidentally bumped into Tulippaw.

"H-ey!" He exclaimed while dropped his book he was carrying and he squatted down to pick it up.

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"H-ey!" He exclaimed while dropped his book he was carrying and he squatted down to pick it up.

She looked at him. "You're a boy! Wow! I thought you were a girl!" She said, kicking his book farther away.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

She looked at him. "You're a boy! Wow! I thought you were a girl!" She said, kicking his book farther away.

"Wha-whats wrong with my gender?" He yelped while crawling to his book and scooping it up. "And why'd ya have to kick my book?" He said in a hurt tone.

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"Wha-whats wrong with my gender?" He yelped while crawling to his book and scooping it up. "And why'd ya have to kick my book?" He said in a hurt tone.

"Well, you look like a girl. And, your name has Tulip in it!" She said and walked away. She walked in to running class and pressed the button for the office and said, "Hi, Jaga wanted me to tell you that Frost and Mya will be joining you for the rest of the day." She then pressed the button again to disconnect.

( @PupTheNicheling )

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Well, you look like a girl. And, your name has Tulip in it!" She said and walked away. She walked in to running class and pressed the button for the office and said, "Hi, Jaga wanted me to tell you that Frost and Mya will be joining you for the rest of the day." She then pressed the button again to disconnect.

( @PupTheNicheling )

Frost stared at her and growled slightly.

Frost stared at her and growled slightly.

"H-Hey! Your being a bully quit it!" Tulippaw said.

"No." said mya as she stalked up to the brat. "Don't you dare speak to me or my friends you bully!"

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"H-Hey! Your being a bully quit it!" Tulippaw said.

"No." said mya as she stalked up to the brat. "Don't you dare speak to me or my friends you bully!"

Tarera looked at her. "What are you gonna do, Punk?" She asked.

Tarera looked at her. "What are you gonna do, Punk?" She asked.

"I-I- " She stuttered.

"We'll get you expelled." He told her in an even tone. "Bullying is against the rules."

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

Boom heard the call and sighed. Not knowing if he should believe it or not.

Jaga trotted towards the children, "What's going on?"

"This girl over here pressed the button and lied to headmaster Boom." Tulippaw told Miss. Jaga in a respectful tone.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"This girl over here pressed the button and lied to headmaster Boom." Tulippaw told Miss. Jaga in a respectful tone.

"She also bumped into me and when i dropped my book she kicked it away from me."

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

Jaga looked at Tarera with blazing eyes.

Mya Smirked at Tulippaw and Frost. I love it when bullies get caught. She thought.

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Asha and Ashi watched this, well, Asha was... Ashi on the other hand was watching Mya.

She felt his nervous emerald gaze watching her and she blushed a bit, she turned and waved to him in a friendly way, yes h-hes a friend.