Stray Fawn Community

Continued Version Of The School Of The Gods

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

"S-Sure." He responded and grabbed it.

"I made sure to grab that one since there's no spoilers for any other books in the real series." She said and smiled.

(bootiful boi)

Apple Leaves is a tom-cat with lilac harlequin bicolor fur and orange eyes. Their tail type is rumpy and their body type is intermediate. They are 69 moons. Their mutations are maned, their ear type is loosely folded, their ear placement is normal, their body is intermediate, their face type is face, their legs are short, their eyes are round, their tail is rumpy, their paw is normal, and their fur is shorthair. Their first catch was a water shrew.

• Love 1

Just now, FlowerMask said:

He lashed his tail and tore up grass with his claws. Go talk.. He walked over to Frost trying to summon a confidant smile.

"Hi." She said, still looking at the books.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Hi." She said, still looking at the books.

"Hey Frost!" He ruffled her head fur. "Hows that book?" He asked.

Just now, MelonNicheling said:

Forest raced across the Darkened Forest. She felt as if nobody cared about her. She didn't care if she was breaking the rules.

FlowerMask heard the pounding of paws on the hard dirt and chased frantically after the nicheling. "W-wait! Please! Lets just talk!"

FlowerMask heard the pounding of paws on the hard dirt and chased frantically after the nicheling. "W-wait! Please! Lets just talk!"

Forest stopped and slipped into the shadows. ` ` What? ` ` she hissed.

"Hey Frost!" He ruffled her head fur. "Hows that book?" He asked.

"Good." She looked at Squid. "Does that one look interesting? If not, I have another one." She slightly blushed. Stop it! Especially when Tulippaw is here! But...

2 minutes ago, MelonNicheling said:

Forest stopped and slipped into the shadows. ` ` What? ` ` she hissed.

"Its your gardening teacher! Please come away from the forest!" She shivered as if worried that a bearyena would come and dig its claws into her throat any second. "I-Its dangerous here!"

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"Good." She looked at Squid. "Does that one look interesting? If not, I have another one." She slightly blushed. Stop it! Especially when Tulippaw is here! But...

"Hm." W-why is she blushing? Its not because of me... If that Squid guy ruins this for me.. He nodded sadly.

"Its your gardening teacher! Please come away from the forest!" She shivered as if worried that a bearyena would come and dig its claws into her throat any second. "I-Its dangerous here!"

` ` ...whatever. ` ` Forest started to make her way back to the Minty Fish.

1 minute ago, MelonNicheling said:

` ` ...whatever. ` ` Forest started to make her way back to the Minty Fish.

she walked alongside her. "Dear what caused you to come here?"