Stray Fawn Community

Continued Version Of The School Of The Gods

6 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"No problem." He said, and punched him in a friendly way.

He Smiled and nimbly slipped into class without shadow noticing he plopped down besides Frost.

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

He Smiled and nimbly slipped into class without shadow noticing he plopped down besides Frost.

She was working on her study guide. She looked at Squid. "Do you want to work together?" She asked him. 

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

Asha looked for Storm.

Ashi quietly worked on the study guide without Bronze because it would be better because one could get ahead and help the other one that's behind.

Storm sat next to Asha.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

She was working on her study guide. She looked at Squid. "Do you want to work together?" She asked him. 

"Hey Frost can we talk." His ear twitched in subtle anger at squid.

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"So, what is it?"

He inhaled.. "I don't mean to sound.. Jealous b-but you and Squid seem really close nowadays.." He looked at her his expression soft and fragile.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

He inhaled.. "I don't mean to sound.. Jealous b-but you and Squid seem really close nowadays.." He looked at her his expression soft and fragile.

"We're friends." She said. If that's true, then why do I feel... more?

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"We're friends." She said. If that's true, then why do I feel... more?

He clearly wasn't satisfied with that answer. "Then why did you blush when you talked to him? Frost I-I love you but I think its for the best if we talk about this more.:\"

19 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

He clearly wasn't satisfied with that answer. "Then why did you blush when you talked to him? Frost I-I love you but I think its for the best if we talk about this more.:\"

"I- I didn't!" She said and walked away to do her work.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I- I didn't!" She said and walked away to do her work.

He growled softly. I-i think It may be the end of us...

Mya stared at them looking from Frost to Tulippaw as if wondering who to comfort. uhhh I'll see how Frost is. "Dude what happened? 

7 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Mya stared at them looking from Frost to Tulippaw as if wondering who to comfort. uhhh I'll see how Frost is. "Dude what happened? 

"I- I don't know!" She said and started sobbing.

(I'm just seeing Squid walk over here to see what's wrong, but Frost won't know that he's there and will tell Mya that she loves him. Wink, wink @PupTheNicheling)

3 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I- I don't know!" She said and started sobbing.

(I'm just seeing Squid walk over here to see what's wrong, but Frost won't know that he's there and will tell Mya that she loves him. Wink, wink @PupTheNicheling)

“You have no clue? Then why are you crying? What did Tulippaw say?” She asked wrapping her arm around her. (They faced away from Squid. Wink wink.)