Stray Fawn Community

Poisonous Rabbils

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Y’know.. it just kinda dawned on me... maybe in the future Niche should have Rabbils that eat from the poison berry bush, how would they do that though? They would need to have some poison fangs and a toxic body in order to, now if you’re hunting them I definitely recommend using a poisonous Nicheling to do so, as it is the same with the berries but it’s attacking Rabbils, I’ll post a concept art of the Poisonous Rabbil later, but I just wanted to get my thoughts out on this.. thanks for listenin, Silver out!

Edited by SilverTheNicheling
Forgot to include a Toxic body gene for them.

9 replies to this post

Great idea! Would be a great challenge! However, I do have a few questions. a) poison fangs don't give creatures poison, and poison is different from venom. Do these rabbils have special fangs that grant poison and venom? and b) would they spawn with the normal rabbils or have their own spawn?

Sorry for bugging! Have a good day/night.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 hours ago, Morso said:

I mean... They aren't nichelings, so I think they wouldn't have the same genes...

They wouldn’t, but they would have similar genes, it’s kinda like how animals in the real world share some common genetics despite not being related to each other.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, W1r3d_P3ng01n said:

Great idea! Would be a great challenge! However, I do have a few questions. a) poison fangs don't give creatures poison, and poison is different from venom. Do these rabbils have special fangs that grant poison and venom? and b) would they spawn with the normal rabbils or have their own spawn?

Sorry for bugging! Have a good day/night.

Ah, okay, I did forget about the fact that they would need a toxic body gene in order to only be eaten by poison fanged creatures, so I’ll go ahead and edit that part, and I think they should spawn with their own burrow, also thanks for the reminders at least! I’m SOOO glad this is getting 6 votes! I hope @Philo can include this in the game someday! ^^

22 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Ah, okay, I did forget about the fact that they would need a toxic body gene in order to only be eaten by poison fanged creatures, so I’ll go ahead and edit that part, and I think they should spawn with their own burrow, also thanks for the reminders at least! I’m SOOO glad this is getting 6 votes! I hope @Philo can include this in the game someday! ^^

6 votes?
MORE LIKE 7

Guest SilverTheNicheling
10 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

6 votes?
MORE LIKE 7

Thanks!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Wait a minute.. 10?! HOLY COW! We need to get this up to 20 now or somethin!

15 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

I mean... They aren't nichelings, so I think they wouldn't have the same genes...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 hours ago, Morso said:

Here's my desing for them

image.png.3c518e5936a71fd13446eec1e7499661.png

Ah, thank you! ^^