Stray Fawn Community

GRREEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Oh my god... I love my cats mews, I really do.. BUT NOT DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE FRIGGEN NIGHT!!! I just woke up because of her dang, loud, annoying meows, and you know what happened after that?

I LOST 6-7 POSSIBLE HOURS OF SLEEP! HELL YEAH I DID! THIS WAS NOT OF MY INTENTION!!! *facepalm*

Ugh I’m sorry I’m yelling like this.. but I’m serious! People are like this when they wake up too early! >:(

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Alright guys just to clear this up... I don’t have too much control over myself, I have anger problems and I really shouldn’t take it out on my cat.. I mean I literally have no cat door so I can’t keep the door open, I usually have it closed for reasons :/

but I guess my mom is telling me now that we all need needs to meet(I can even wake her up and tell her I NEED HER or something..)and certainly my cat has needs oh god why couldn’t they ever just develop thumbs and be smart enough to open a door..?

On a more related topic of my anger... SHUT UP ST. JUDE ADS!!(they’re literally the ONLY ad that plays whenever I get on a video)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
9 minutes ago, NichelingPotato said:

yeah sadly pets sometimes do that. I should know I have 6 birds in my room.

6 birds huh? Is that.. either musical or annoying?(their sounds I mean, they’re just wanting their owners though, don’t take them personally..)

22 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

6 birds huh? Is that.. either musical or annoying?(their sounds I mean, they’re just wanting their owners though, don’t take them personally..)

Oh don't worry I have gotten used to the constant screaming and they usually go completely silent when night comes.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
22 minutes ago, NichelingPotato said:

Oh don't worry I have gotten used to the constant screaming and they usually go completely silent when night comes.

That’s good, it shows how much a person can handle in one day without going insane. I wish I could learn a lot more on being used to annoying screams.

I know your troubles. I had rats as pets a few years back and they were very loud at night (not every night but they had their moments). My rabbit (my current pet) is a lot quieter but he is old and with his big 'cage' he is more like a roommate so I am lucky on that front BUT recently we have the heatwave in europe so I have my windows open at night and around 4-5am the birds start partying like there was no tomorrow and always wake me up... which has left me really tired the past couple of days.

What I mean to say is: I love my sleep. I hate interruptions.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 hour ago, Jojo said:

I know your troubles. I had rats as pets a few years back and they were very loud at night (not every night but they had their moments). My rabbit (my current pet) is a lot quieter but he is old and with his big 'cage' he is more like a roommate so I am lucky on that front BUT recently we have the heatwave in europe so I have my windows open at night and around 4-5am the birds start partying like there was no tomorrow and always wake me up... which has left me really tired the past couple of days.

What I mean to say is: I love my sleep. I hate interruptions.

I completely understand and agree.. tried doing some Niche today too and I got SUPER bored of it..

Guest SilverTheNicheling
20 minutes ago, magnolia said:

I moved my skittles tribe so the 5 year old could play a new save for a few minutes 

Can I just say, and this is random, I fricken LOvE tiny green and I don’t know why??!

Well I don’t know where else you could’ve posted this since I don’t think it’s related.. but cool! :D tiny green is a great place to start to go on a long journey, and maybe even just go to the harder island up north in sandbox mode!