Stray Fawn Community

basically just updating you on an animation meme

georgie

so I want to make a trypophobia meme (example below! lunnoire's really cool sub to her if you liked it) with some of jessimews deities because jessimew

and im just using this to store everything here

example of a trypophobia meme, kinda wanna make it in this style (with the characters looping, and then they all change. except I dont want it to loop; I've got a lot of good characters to get in there).

so, I counted how many different characters I would need to only loop twice (one is normal, one is with added eDgE) and I need 35 deities. ok yeah I can get that.

1- anameme. first loop would be sorta frowning. loop 2 she's in her reincarnation form (big body, two claws) and has an army of bearyneas behind her

2- vankir. loop 1- all happy   loop 2- really scared or something idk

3- splash- loop 1- lookin' all playful or whatev with some fish   loop 2- crying because the fish left or something 

4- comet. loop 1- kind of happy. has that "bittersweet" smile/ smirk. hopefully that makes sense. loop 2- ape shadow behind him and he has the niche attack symbol over him.

5- melody. loop 1- has a scowl on her face. loop 2- her face is covered in black, in true animation meme edge fashion, and she has her paw lifted sans style and theres fire behind her

6- birch. loop 1- looking up to the sky whislt snow falls, kinda in wonder. loop 2- holding his paw out towards the camera, shouting. you can barely see him because the snow got *very* heavy

7. sydnie- 

8.solaris-

9.seafoam-

10-quicksand

11- bandit brother 1

12- bandit brother 2

13-mooneye-

14-crescent-

15.meme

16.vantakir-

17. kirta-

18. evergreen-

19- kestrel

20. adam II

21. adam

22- the adam's quest eve

23.mulberry

24.mist

25.goldenheart. loop 1- looking sorta confused + theres a white star behind her. loop 2- she looks very scared, has her paw over her mouth. the star is broken. (if you can guess what this represents you get a gold star!)

26.diamond. I dont know much about him, but hey I can make it up. loop 1- holding a healing fruit out towards the camera; he's offering it to someone. loop 2- he's breaking the healing fruit in half, looks angry

27.snake sister 1

28. snake sister 2

29.tetra

30.betta

31.chime

32. elm

33. spook

34.trufle

35.wolfsbane

uhh

k you know what I give up

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

which ones do you already have?

uhh I haven't got any yet, but could you try to find diamond (the healing god, from one of the REALLY old tribes im pretty sure. tribe of the tides maybe?), the bandit brothers, betta and tetra, elm, and spook please? you really dont have to do this if you dont want to. oh and dont bother screenshotting any of them, just send me the video theyre in

(ooh im at 1234 posts  :P)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

you can find them in the islands of discord, but I'll try to find their original videos as well.

oh yeah that's true! dont bother with them then!

34 minutes ago, puddle georgie said:

uhh I haven't got any yet, but could you try to find diamond (the healing god, from one of the REALLY old tribes im pretty sure. tribe of the tides maybe?), the bandit brothers, betta and tetra, elm, and spook please? you really dont have to do this if you dont want to. oh and dont bother screenshotting any of them, just send me the video theyre in

(ooh im at 1234 posts  :P)

Is there anything you can tell me about the others?

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

Is there anything you can tell me about the others?

betta and tetra are the goddesses of feuds, somewhere on harmony islands.

elm is goddess of hunting, somewhere on the fernleaf islands?

spook will be around the oasis island era of adams quest

thank you again!

• Thanks 1

okay im actually starting to rethink this.. I might do anameme, vankir, splash, melody and comet on a loop because

a. i'll never finish it

b. all 35 beats being different characters might make the video a bit too much to register

im so sorry @Magicmoonss because I made you find character refs im not even gonna end up using.. tomorrow i'll do you a quick drawing to compensate or something..

9 minutes ago, puddle georgie said:

okay im actually starting to rethink this.. I might do anameme, vankir, splash, melody and comet on a loop because

a. i'll never finish it

b. all 35 beats being different characters might make the video a bit too much to register

im so sorry @Magicmoonss because I made you find character refs im not even gonna end up using.. tomorrow i'll do you a quick drawing to compensate or something..

It's all right, you don't have to draw me anything. The ones I found for you were pretty easy to find.

• Like 1

boy do I HATE drawing 3/4 view faces. I literally end up having to draw a rough 3d shape of what it would be and THEN trace it adding the details

aaaa.thumb.png.fa2f07897d3a172a12e03e65ce1e213b.png

here's the finished vankir sketch btw, im done with both of the anameme ones and will.. maybe be finished by sunday or monday?? to put into perspective, I have to sketch the nicheling, do lineart, immediately go to line the other two frames (no sketch. by the way theres only 3 frames per one because I only do 10fps.), then colour all three, and then do that entire process again. that's just to finish one nicheling, and ive gotta do five and edit it all together

ff.thumb.png.a21ca9da59748008a3c8793cea894e57.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Oh! Idea for Mulberry: I don’t know much about him, but apparently, he “guides the bugs of the swamp, infecting anyone foolish enough to get in their way” as JessiMew more or less puts it. So, maybe you could have the first loop of him looking half-asleep because of the sickness he has just caught, with some bugs swarming around him, and in the second, he could have his paw up pointing forward, as if now guiding the bugs toward their next victim, with a crazed expression on his face (still with the bugs around him). 

I don’t know, just an idea :) 

edit: Wait, I just read one of your posts, and was having two loops still the idea? ...Or am I overthinking this? (I tend to do that xD)

edit 2: So, I read the post in question and it looks like only a few characters are planned for the thing... So, I guess this wasn’t needed... Oh, well :/.

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, magnolia said:

JessiMew stalks the forums....she might find this :,0

This is a great idea btw, I always wanted to make something featuring every leader of the Adam's Quest tribe

oh dear.. well hopefully I can finish it soon! its not looking good on the "being done monday" front, but hey I might just sit down and do it all today and tomorrow

18 hours ago, magnolia said:

This is a great idea btw, I always wanted to make something featuring every leader of the Adam's Quest tribe

omg same! I always wanted to do a pmv with all of them to 2002.. as u can guess that never happened