Stray Fawn Community

Art Supplies

Raybeams

Sometime this week I'm going to drag myself to an arts & crafts shop. -But I have no idea what I want to get. My local one is huge, anything from sewing, painting, drawing, building, cake-decorating, etc.. Many brands, many items. I was thinking either, a proper sketchbook, watercolours/watercolour paper, a posca pen or some sharpies. Any other ideas? :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fire Beans said:

Sometime this week I'm going to drag myself to an arts & crafts shop. -But I have no idea what I want to get. My local one is huge, anything from sewing, painting, drawing, building, cake-decorating, etc.. Many brands, many items. I was thinking either, a proper sketchbook, watercolours/watercolour paper, a posca pen or some sharpies. Any other ideas? :)

Whats the store called? I have one in mind that sounds kinda like it but craft stores usually have the same stuff :/

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

Whats the store called? I have one in mind that sounds kinda like it but craft stores usually have the same stuff :/

It's called Hobbycraft,  it's quite a big brand across Britain.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

I really like the XL brand of sketchbook, it's my favorite.

I'll have a look when I go, last time I was too anxious to go down the aisle because their was an employee sorting out the varying sketchbooks.

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Get a sketchbook, a pencil and a pen. That’s all I can tell you for what you can get.. I actually have an idea! Sketch out a picture, then copy that as a photo onto the computer! You can trace and color it there! :)

oh damn hobbycraft? I've actually been there a few times when I was little but we moved and there's none around here. all I remember is buying these model pane creating sets with my dad. yeah he likes model planes. specifically ww1 or 2 fighter jet

so yes, can confirm they literally have everything. 

• Paw up 1

I went to Hobbycraft today, got a set of uni-ball fine liners and a square sketchbook (couldn’t find any XL). I think I’ll try doing a tonal study of a plant/flower first. :)

image.jpg

• Like 2