Stray Fawn Community

Anyone wanna play WQ with me?

Sky

Anyone wanna play multiplayer WolfQuest with me right now? Tell me your username so we can become friends on there. I'll make the server and tell you guys how to get in or whatever once it seems like nobody else is gonna come play. oh yeah and I'm Skysplash8 on WQ :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
4 minutes ago, Skysplash8 said:

I just realized that like 4 people are on right now so nevermind xD we can play tomorrow though so tell em your usernames on there and we can play tomorrow

Mine is CorruptClaw, I actually host a WolfQuest server on Discord! It’s actually pretty small.. but there’s ranks, and rules(they’re still a wip so suggest some rules if you like! Don’t make them too limiting though! People have to have at least some of their freedom.)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Skysplash8 said:

just remembered, I don't really do RPS I just like to either raise pups or hunt for exp

The Discord server doesn’t really allow roleplaying that much, so you’re safe to enter if needbe :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Skysalsa8 said:

so uh does anyone wanna raise some pups with me on WQ?

We can play.. I don’t have anything else to do these days, not even on the forums :/(except play Niche probably but I ain’t in the mood..)

1 hour ago, Bob-The-Builder said:

I don't have WQ

hey i can react again! 

1 hour ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

We can play.. I don’t have anything else to do these days, not even on the forums :/(except play Niche probably but I ain’t in the mood..)

yay! as soon as I finish procuring Aye-Aye facts for our dear Bob, I'll get on and let you know what server it is or whatever

• Paw up 1