Stray Fawn Community

The Gathering

Magicmoonss

5 minutes ago, IlluminatiMoose said:

I don't know how save slots work, I don't want to accidentally overwrite my save for the tournament.

I've decided to back up my files, then try to use the save file

• Like 2

Thankfully, it didn't overwrite my tournament, and it actually started up! Here's the very beginning!

image.png.8206e07d8e28f7e1fc47776667970594.png

nugget v3 I'm going to find your babu's patterns later, as I'm doing this right now

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Love 1

End of Day 0

Fennec (aka Strong Fennec Fox) and Elegant (aka Elegant and Shy) start off on their own, and find a nest. (From now on they will be in a pink color)

Normal will care for for Rogue (aka Rogue Child) until she grows up. (From now on they will be in a green color)

Useless dives right into the ocean, without any care for leeches. His toxic body means he needs no partner. He'll be under water looking for shells and such. He's an amazing swimmer. (From now on he will be in a blue color)

Death (aka Hades) rampages through the grass searching for a soul to consume. (From now on he will be in a pure black color)

Narcissus (aka Kind-of Narcissus) flirts with Fashion. Fashion rejects him, but kindly removes the leech from his shoulder. Narcissus's brother, Angry (aka Angry Child) sticks close to his big brother. (From now on Narcissus and his brother will be in a orange/red color. Fashion will be in a purple color)

1523925680_2EndofDay0.PNG.1efcbb2ec0faccc9ed7ec11792f77e1e.PNG

• Like 5

End of Day 3

After a few days of searching, Elegant and Fennec find a nice place to settle down for a while. There's a berry bush for Elegant, and a rabbit den for Fennec.

Normal gathers up piles of grass as he and Rogue travel further inland.

Useless swims around near the sea floor, he was unable to take down any leeches or shells.

Fashion finds a nice place to gather berries peacefully. She does not want to bothered by pesky creatures.

Death searches fruitlessly for a soul to consume. Then he comes across a magnificent and stupid beast, the peaceful bear. Knowing he can't take it down alone he approaches Narcissus.

"Narcissus, I saw that you were rejected by Fashion."

"Her loss."

"I know a way you could easily win her heart."

Narcissus is suspicious, but listens anyways.

"Take down that dumb creature with me. It stands no chance with our powers combined. Fashion is sure to be impressed."

"My, what a wonderful idea. I bet we can even rope Angry into being some bait for the beast."

1011854319_3EndofDay3.PNG.6a54da60a5da330e9d2b3cc8679c8fdb.PNG

(I have to start up school, and wow it takes a long time to write these posts. So It'll be a bit before I post again)

• Like 4