Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay- Remastered

Broken

1 hour ago, Googles Translates said:

"Okay... well, I'll go look over there for Willow."

"Come closer. Leave him."

“Hey chad, go check the trees over there.’’ She ordered him, pointing to a grove of tall trees far away. ‘’I’ll check over here.’’

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Hey chad, go check the trees over there.’’ She ordered him, pointing to a grove of tall trees far away. ‘’I’ll check over here.’’

"Okay." He said, leaving her.

"Come.... Join us... Forget them..."

Just now, Googles Translates said:

She creeps stealthily towards the source of the noise and pokes her head out of the grasses. ‘He-hello?’’

(Ngl I kinda want to see y’all google translate this... ooh... good idea for a rp... anyone want to set it up... I’m not good at it, pm if you want to help me.)

15 minutes ago, Google Translate said:

She creeps stealthily towards the source of the noise and pokes her head out of the grasses. ‘He-hello?’’

The whispers become harder to make out. It's as if they're coming from the water. 

8 hours ago, Googles Translates said:

The whispers become harder to make out. It's as if they're coming from the water. 

She emerges onto the beach and wind runs through her black fur. “Hello?” She asked louder 

3 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

The water sparkles and the ground shakes, pulling you closer. 

She stumbles and trips a few steps further in the water somehow managing to not fall completely under the waves

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

She stumbles and trips a few steps further in the water somehow managing to not fall completely under the waves

Something grabs her foot and pulls her under. Everything is black. But somehow you can breathe surprisingly well. 

Something grabs her foot and pulls her under. Everything is black. But somehow you can breathe surprisingly well. 

(Wait.. IS IT HER?!?!) “mph!” She protests, frantically trying to reach out and claw her way to the surface. I can breathe now but for how long? Why did I come here alone?!?  She wailed internally

5 minutes ago, Google translation said:

(Wait.. IS IT HER?!?!) “mph!” She protests, frantically trying to reach out and claw her way to the surface. I can breathe now but for how long? Why did I come here alone?!?  She wailed internally

(Is it who?)

You keep getting pulled farther and farther. Now matter how hard you struggle, the thing never lets go. 

4 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

(Is it who?)

You keep getting pulled farther and farther. Now matter how hard you struggle, the thing never lets go. 

(Remember from the other starry skies rp? There was another nicheling that lived underwater idk her name)

might as well see where I’m going..

11 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

(No. And I'm pretty sure she was owned by Aether.)

You finally stop in a slightly light filled room. You can't see your kidnapper and you can speak. 

“Mmmph!!” You should have tried harder, nobody will find you dead or alive, nobody will even notice if your grass patch is left alone for moons on end.. your going to die here all alone.. stop that thinking wasp! You can do this.. I hope.she looks around and at her kidnapper

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

“Mmmph!!” You should have tried harder, nobody will find you dead or alive, nobody will even notice if your grass patch is left alone for moons on end.. your going to die here all alone.. stop that thinking wasp! You can do this.. I hope.she looks around and at her kidnapper

Glowing blue eyes stare back at you. 

33 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

No. And I'm pretty sure she was owned by Aether.)

(Amethyst Aquarius, That's also when I decided: Maybe I shouldn't Roleplay. Theater is enough.)

(Edit: I actually still like roleplaying, I just find that it's a lot harder for me in ones with set stories etc. That's why I still kinda hang out around here.)