Stray Fawn Community

Starry Skies Roleplay- Remastered

Broken

Just now, Google translation said:

“I-I’ll be back tonight, promise.”

"Okay."

You go back to the shore and go around Aries so he won't notice you. You appear behind him.

"Oh, there you are! Chad told me you heard voices and then ran off. Are you okay?"

1 minute ago, Googles Translates said:

"Okay."

You go back to the shore and go around Aries so he won't notice you. You appear behind him.

"Oh, there you are! Chad told me you heard voices and then ran off. Are you okay?"

‘Yeah.. I think I’m just hearing things..I’m sorry for running off like that.’’

Just now, Googles Translates said:

"All right. Well... I guess you and Chad can go back to camp. He told me you two are mates now."

Her mid shut down. ‘M-mates...’’ why do you always have to screw up! If you tell him you were lying he’ll think your cruel and a liar like you really are but if you don’t.. she shuddered imagining a life with chad. Maybe living underwater for the rest of my life would be a good option..

1 minute ago, Google translation said:

Her mid shut down. ‘M-mates...’’ why do you always have to screw up! If you tell him you were lying he’ll think your cruel and a liar like you really are but if you don’t.. she shuddered imagining a life with chad. Maybe living underwater for the rest of my life would be a good option..

"Are you okay?"

3 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

"Yes."

‘’As soon as you left he wouldn’t believe me when I told him I wasn’t interested in him. He kept walking with me and calling me his queen and I was so fed up that I just.. gave in.. and now he thinks we’re mates..’’ she said holding back tears with a fierce determination to not let Aries see her cry.

2 minutes ago, Google translation said:

‘’As soon as you left he wouldn’t believe me when I told him I wasn’t interested in him. He kept walking with me and calling me his queen and I was so fed up that I just.. gave in.. and now he thinks we’re mates..’’ she said holding back tears with a fierce determination to not let Aries see her cry.

"Well... I'll go speak to Chad. Would you like to come with?"

Just now, Googles Translates said:

"Well... I'll go speak to Chad. Would you like to come with?"

‘’N-no I’m going to go for a walk..’’ she said standing up and turning away from him. ‘’I’ll be back tomorrow night.. I just need some alone time.’’ She said and smiled slightly, turning away from him. ‘’Thanks for listening to me.. it means a lot to me..’’

8 minutes ago, Google translation said:

‘’N-no I’m going to go for a walk..’’ she said standing up and turning away from him. ‘’I’ll be back tomorrow night.. I just need some alone time.’’ She said and smiled slightly, turning away from him. ‘’Thanks for listening to me.. it means a lot to me..’’

"No problem." He said and ran into the grasses. 

6 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

"No problem." He said and ran into the grasses. 

As soon as she heard his paw steps fade she ran into the gathering darkness towards the beach and dove headfirst into the water, paddling downwards.

4 minutes ago, Google translation said:

As soon as she heard his paw steps fade she ran into the gathering darkness towards the beach and dove headfirst into the water, -saddling downwards.

Ruby comes to you and brings you back to the old place. 

"That was quick!"

2 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

"I want you to tell me what's going on? Who were you talking to? Did they say something to upset you?"

‘No.. Aries wouldn’t.’’ She murmured. ‘If was just talking to him about my day nothing important, and I left out the part where I found your cave.’’

5 minutes ago, Google translation said:

‘No.. Aries wouldn’t.’’ She murmured. ‘If was just talking to him about my day nothing important, and I left out the part where I found your cave.’’

"Who's Aries?"