Stray Fawn Community

BABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

PincerClaw420

SO ME AND MY FAM RETURNED FROM THE BEACH BACK TO OUR AIR BNB. BESIDE OUR HOUSE WAS A BABY BOI JUST LAYING ON THE GROUND FLOPPING AROUND

SO NATURALLY I GOT A BIT CLOSE AND TRIED NOT SCARING THE BABU AWAY, THANKFULLY THO I ONLY SCARED HIM AWAY A FEW TIMES BUT HE DIDN'T COMPLETELY ESCAPE

SO HE WENT TO OUR FAM'S CAR, SO I FOLLOWED HIM AND TRIED IGNORING HIM AND SLOWLY CREEPING UP TO HIM TO GIVE HIM PERSONAL SPACE. THEN HE JUST WENT UP TO ME AND RUBBED HIMSELF OFF OF ME 50 TIMES

THEN MY MOM TOLD ME TO GO BACK HOME AND I LEFT BUT I LOAFED THE BABU SO I JUST CRIED INSIDE

any tips on how to become better friends with the catto or why he rubbed himself off of me 100000 times?

• Like 3
  • Eek! 2

Bab has been renamed Pudding and has eaten pizza. Mother still does not seem to want to take him across the border. Let's hope I don't  sad too much.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

7 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Bab has been renamed Pudding and has eaten pizza. Mother still does not seem to want to take him across the border. Let's hope I don't  sad too much.

Do you have a picture of Pudding?

• 11 months later...

Pudding taught me how cats love. Pudding taught me love in general. I will remember Pudding. He unknowingly helped a few cats get food and pats.

I hope he's doing good.

On 8/22/2019 at 1:34 PM, PincerClaw420 said:

SO ME AND MY FAM RETURNED FROM THE BEACH BACK TO OUR AIR BNB. BESIDE OUR HOUSE WAS A BABY BOI JUST LAYING ON THE GROUND FLOPPING AROUND

SO NATURALLY I GOT A BIT CLOSE AND TRIED NOT SCARING THE BABU AWAY, THANKFULLY THO I ONLY SCARED HIM AWAY A FEW TIMES BUT HE DIDN'T COMPLETELY ESCAPE

SO HE WENT TO OUR FAM'S CAR, SO I FOLLOWED HIM AND TRIED IGNORING HIM AND SLOWLY CREEPING UP TO HIM TO GIVE HIM PERSONAL SPACE. THEN HE JUST WENT UP TO ME AND RUBBED HIMSELF OFF OF ME 50 TIMES

THEN MY MOM TOLD ME TO GO BACK HOME AND I LEFT BUT I LOAFED THE BABU SO I JUST CRIED INSIDE

any tips on how to become better friends with the catto or why he rubbed himself off of me 100000 times?

For a few seconds there I though you were talking about a human babi. I got suspicious when he started rubbing his face on you.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Applesauce said:

For a few seconds there I though you were talking about a human babi. I got suspicious when he started rubbing his face on you.

FBI open up-

• Haha 2