Stray Fawn Community

Melon’s Cove: V3

takoyamaaaS

And of course, random things Google says:

that you have to go go home and then you go go back and go to the shop or do you wanna was your way to you and you don’t want to know how to do that it is so pretty much fun I don’t want anything bad to go back I just don’t think 💭 it ever happened to I was gonna was the day you got a chance and I was hoping you would like me and you do not a lot I wanna I don’t think 🤔 I wanna I like you to go back I don’t remember really I just 

Tree 🌲 was ya go go 🏠 was the time to be sure to you get back with you later on this is what the heck you’re saying I love ❤️ you have the same thing to say to him because he’s the only thing I want you and your mom that is not a bad idea I don’t think 🤔 I wanna I elike eeee I wanna I love ❤️ we love 💕 this one ☝️ has a beautiful smile 😊 I wanna join a great 👍 is your time of the game I am so sorry one ☝️ I think 🤔 has a little off the base

Just now, TundraKitsune said:

The notification button is tired of being attacked and is taking a break for a while.

NO WAIT It's so tired of being bossed around that it's going to delete its old government and create a new, stronger government! (which is accidentally weaker and controlled by a guy from the previous government)

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/2/2019 at 11:25 AM, Takoyama said:

And of course, random things Google says:

that you have to go go home and then you go go back and go to the shop or do you wanna was your way to you and you don’t want to know how to do that it is so pretty much fun I don’t want anything bad to go back I just don’t think 💭 it ever happened to I was gonna was the day you got a chance and I was hoping you would like me and you do not a lot I wanna I don’t think 🤔 I wanna I like you to go back I don’t remember really I just 

need it for the first night or smth and i will do be the same color that is a color palette and the orange 🍊 orange 🍊 brown green orange 🍊 gray green gray orange 🍊 brown green orange 🍊 gray brown green orange 🍊 orange orange brown green green orange orange brown green orange green brown brown gray gray green orange brown gray brown green orange 🍊 green orange 🍊 gray brown gray greenmeadow gray green orange is brown gray gray green gray brown brown green gray brown green brown orange 🍊 

On 9/2/2019 at 9:20 AM, Takoyama said:

here’s a random thing for everyone to do: paste your last copied thing here.

it’ll be fun.

the first time you go in the dark world in deltarune

u h- ok then lmao