Stray Fawn Community

The Aldryis Snow Bear(Silver’s Homebase)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Don’t mind the name, I just thought I’d do it tavern themed considering I listened to tons of tavern music from World of Warcraft last night lol, so.. yeah.. not the greatest but it’s supposed to reference my playthrough.

Anywho! Let’s get down to business... this is my new home base! With some rules set down this time and more accurate description of what I do here!

Rules:

No invading my home base.

Do not cause fights

While I can allow you to post things off topic here, ask me permission first.

Please don’t complain if I say no or I post something you hate, be aware this is my home base :/.

So with any outcome of breaking the rules, I am to ask you to delete your posts that have denied such rules, if not I will come get a moderator and have it be immediately removed that way.

Now with the rules and warning out of the way.. what can I do here? Well it can’t be my home base without posting things Silver related! I love the boi and no one can stop me! I’m also posting some music I really like and when I feel like I’m in the mood to post it, sharing video games I love, expressing my feelings, and just whatever else I can do because this is the off topic section! : D now with that out of the way.. enjoy your stay here folks! ^^

Guest SilverTheNicheling

I'm mad, angry, can't help but express it, I'm dying to loose it but unfortunately I didn't get enough sleep!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Does this base have very limited rules? Because why doesn’t anyone wanna comment here? Just ask me permission and I’ll come back to you when I can...

2 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Does this base have very limited rules? Because why doesn’t anyone wanna comment here? Just ask me permission and I’ll come back to you when I can...

I mean pretty much all other bases are free to post, so maybe.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Magicmoonss said:

I mean pretty much all other bases are free to post, so maybe.

Eh.. I guess I’m still fine with my rules here, I just haven’t had the liberty to post a lot of things just yet and I haven’t had others try to share their posts on my base just yet, regardless.. I’m still satisfied by how this base is so far ^^

Guest SilverTheNicheling

... I don’t get much help I’m afraid.. I never call a suicidal hotline either because I’m scared of calling others, I’m a shy, secluded person, so it’s super hard for me to get professional help... I have a therapist, but I don’t see her everyday.. not even every week!

Guest SilverTheNicheling

iNsANiTY

E4A2D978-C2E4-4E76-93F5-862DF5975A35.thumb.png.42f6fe9b08755fd2004e672879db163e.png

Yes folks, it’s Evil Silver! I gave him a new look to better suit his angry demonic ways.. (I also have an uncensored version of this, but I am not sharing it for reasons...)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Aetherbee said:

Hai evil friend

~Evil Aether

STAY OFF!

-Evil Silver

I need to apologize! He's a very secluded individual and doesn't like to talk to anyone! ^^;

16 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

STAY OFF!

-Evil Silver

I need to apologize! He's a very secluded individual and doesn't like to talk to anyone! ^^;

Evil Aether....

Is something else...

I can say that much...

Hey! I do all this stuff for you and you still call me evil.  Hpmf.

• Haha 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
6 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

Can I post something real qui-

image.png.54f586204a1b65307f66075e94ece777.png

Something about this smile says 'Hewwo there. It's me Wholesome Silver' And I friggen adore it so much.

Absolutely! Its adorable Aether! :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling

My depression is getting the best out of me! Why?? Why am I so controlled and why don’t I get help?! Why is the world so cruel?!?

5 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

My depression is getting the best out of me! Why?? Why am I so controlled and why don’t I get help?! Why is the world so cruel?!?

The world is cruel because people don’t know what we go through. You should also tell someone. I don’t think I have depression, I am just way to guilty/sad over something that wasn’t even my fault. Today I want to face that. Of course after I check StrayFawn because even if it doesn’t work, I will still have you guys.

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Aetherbee said:

The world is cruel because people don’t know what we go through. You should also tell someone. I don’t think I have depression, I am just way to guilty/sad over something that wasn’t even my fault. Today I want to face that. Of course after I check StrayFawn because even if it doesn’t work, I will still have you guys.

You know.. I had an idea for art class where they would hold an activity where students would draw freely from a blank canvas! Then afterwards they would share what they drew to others and get some nice feedback and criticism! It just made me think it would bring the community there together instead of isolating it x3

Well.. if that’ll never happen, one can always dream.. *sigh*.. at least I still have you and many wonderful people here too! :D

20 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

You know.. I had an idea for art class where they would hold an activity where students would draw freely from a blank canvas! Then afterwards they would share what they drew to others and get some nice feedback and criticism! It just made me think it would bring the community there together instead of isolating it x3

Well.. if that’ll never happen, one can always dream.. *sigh*.. at least I still have you and many wonderful people here too! :D

Maybe later... when we’re older. I’ve had similar ideas. 

I actually had an idea to write a series of warrior cat books where each book is a different perspective of a family member.

the first would be about how one is to pressured by his parents and shuts everyone out. Later realizing that his parents genuinely wanted the best for him. And he wanted to come back but he can’t because his pride

the series would be called Everyone Lives A Different Life.

(ELADL for short.)

I’m all for letting people know how I feel through stories, art, and song. :3 

woah... I got kinda off topic there.  I should really use my own home thread... hope you don’t mind.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
20 minutes ago, Aetherbee said:

Maybe later... when we’re older. I’ve had similar ideas. 

I actually had an idea to write a series of warrior cat books where each book is a different perspective of a family member.

the first would be about how one is to pressured by his parents and shuts everyone out. Later realizing that his parents genuinely wanted the best for him. And he wanted to come back but he can’t because his pride

the series would be called Everyone Lives A Different Life.

(ELADL for short.)

I’m all for letting people know how I feel through stories, art, and song. :3 

woah... I got kinda off topic there.  I should really use my own home thread... hope you don’t mind.

That’s sounds awesome! :) and no worries, you were giving me an idea and I liked it! ^^ (just be sure to ask next time though)