Stray Fawn Community

takoyama's cove: v4, where i hoyo game post once a week cookie why did you introduce me to genshin (pepper is a little meow meow)

takoyamaaaS

I’m so glad there are no horrible Mushu fanfics, there is one titled “Mushu On Drugs” when I doubt drugs we’re even invented but... let’s ignore that.

Completely.

And there are no horrible Kuzco fanfict- oh wait.

• Eek! 1

7 hours ago, TundraKitsune said:

I’ll have to watch it later, but it does seem like the sort of thing I’d like! :) 

Got around to watching it. Very neat! :D It certainly is the sort of thing I like!

Filled with very big smol things

And very big big things

"Oh, you thought this was big? Well, take a look at this! And you thought that was big?? Check this out!! And you thought that THAT was big??! Ha, you ain't seeing NOTHING yet!!"

Man, something like that would probably have taken a very long time to animate... Props to the animator(s)! They did a great job ;)

...Is it weird that I'm not bothered by the sheer scale of the universe? Like, it feels natural to me... I'm small, but that doesn't bother me, it's just the way the universe is... And I don't really get how people are bothered by it. Like I said, it feels natural to me... I dunno, I probably am just weird *shrug*

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

7 hours ago, alex602h said:

Are you tall? Like, for your age?

(I am tall and i am not bothered by the size, maybe those things have something in common?)

No, I'm pretty sure I'm a fairly average height

2 minutes ago, K45on]koleromky said:

Collision of neutron Star sounds in our imagination: Epic smoke sounds, like an explosion

Actual sounds: F L O O P

Or, possibly,

Actual sounds: none, because it's in the vacuum of space and sound can't travel without a medium and there is no medium in a vacuum

(Top 10 warning signs you might be a nerd)

Just now, TundraKitsune said:

Or, possibly,

Actual sounds: none, because it's in the vacuum of space and sound can't travel without a medium and there is no medium in a vacuum

(Top 10 warning signs you might be a nerd)

Electromagnetic signals converted to sound: Am I a joke to you?

2 minutes ago, K45on]koleromky said:

Electromagnetic signals converted to sound: Am I a joke to you?

Oh yeah, I guess that can exist

(Top 10 warning signs you're not nerdy enough/Top 10 warning signs you're too nerdy for your own good)

• Eek! 1