Stray Fawn Community

takoyama's cove: v4, where i hoyo game post once a week cookie why did you introduce me to genshin (pepper is a little meow meow)

takoyamaaaS

Random quote from Mushu

Uh, uh, uh, uh... Yes, I just woke up! I'm... I am the Great Stone Dragon! Good Morning! I will go forth and fetch Mulan! Did... Did I mention that I was the Great Stone Dragon?

Mushu is the best. That’s also probably not the best way to word it.

For instance, my eyes can see straight through your armor. [Mulan gasps and slaps him] All right, that's it! Dishonor! Dishonor on your whole family! [To Cri-kee] Make a note of this. [To Mulan] Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow! Dis-

27 minutes ago, K45on]koleromky said:

Wha- IMPOSTERS! WHY ARE THERE NOW SIX TAMATOAS? THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE TAMATOA!

2DB36F2B-214B-4307-A6F5-0D4CCD7F56F7.thumb.jpeg.b1a779dd4f809cf64caf8e8bb9091a9f.jpeg

and don't forget my stuffed Niffler whom I am holding right now, he is named Tamatoa too (I named him that because both nifflers and Tamatoa love shiny things!) ;)

• Eek! 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Skysplash8 said:

and don't forget my stuffed Niffler whom I am holding right now, he is named Tamatoa too (I named him that because both nifflers and Tamatoa love shiny things!) ;)

That’s a lot of Tamatoas

• Like 2

2 hours ago, K45on]koleromky said:

Fun fact: I descend from Scottish people. Somehow I got lucky and decided to be descended from kings and jazz.

5 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Most of my ancestors are Scottish too

both my parents' ancestors are from *checks google to make sure I'm using the right term because I forgot what the difference between UK And Britain and such is* the British Isles. maybe that's why we're watching three british tv series right now...

• Eek! 2

Google translate madness

I refer to Sun Williams, Westport's West End. (Rip Williams Williams) Phoebe. I am not a fan of fashion. It is very easy to find a way to get the most out of the day. edith; in the breast of the breast.

sorry man but also in the City of New York. sir, rogue; I liked it. uh, I look like you! Are you jealous? yeah. let's, no? where did the sun go? I don (tln, if she slipped?). Tomato juice. you have to hide your price at will.