Stray Fawn Community

Thorns and Roses- A Romance Roleplay

Broken

1 minute ago, Googles Translates said:

He laughs. "So, what do you want to do?"

“Dunno thought you’d have something planned already.” She said smiling jokingly at him

5 minutes ago, Google translation said:

“Dunno thought you’d have something planned already.” She said smiling jokingly at him

"Well, we could go to the beach and collect shells. Or we could..." he gets cut off by a large boom of thunder and rain starts pouring down. 

4 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

"Well, we could go to the beach and collect shells. Or we could..." he gets cut off by a large boom of thunder and rain starts pouring down. 

“Or we could what?” She asks wryly gazing at him with narrowed eyes

13 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

"Well, I was going to say go to a hidden place, but with this rain it'll probably flood."

“Good but you know if either one of us crosses the border the other tribe will have our head on a spike when they find a enemy’s scent on their lands.” She said bluntly

6 minutes ago, Google translation said:

“Good but you know if either one of us crosses the border the other tribe will have our head on a spike when they find a enemy’s scent on their lands.” She said bluntly

"You're right... unless... nevermind."

7 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

"I said nevermind. Anyways, we can't do anything now that it's raining."

Fine she before smiling mischievously. As quick as lightning she dipped her paw into a new born puddle and splashed cold rain water at him.

6 minutes ago, Google translation said:

Fine she before smiling mischievously. As quick as lightning she dipped her paw into a new born puddle and splashed cold rain water at him.

"Ahh!" He yelled at then splashed water at her.

2 minutes ago, Googles Translates said:

"Ahh!" He yelled at then splashed water at her.

“Hey!” She retorted smiling genuinely at him. “You’ll pay for that!” She splashed paw fills of water at him.

Just now, Google translation said:

“Hey!” She retorted smiling genuinely at him. “You’ll pay for that!” She splashed paw fills of water at him.

He rolled around in a giant puddle then shook himself, spraying her with water. 

Just now, Googles Translates said:

He rolled around in a giant puddle then shook himself, spraying her with water. 

“Hmph.” She shook her fur off and then used her heat body to evaporate the constant drip of rainbon her fur. “How will you splash me if I just evaporate the water?” She retorted. (I feel like bellflower just sees him as a friend at this point can I submit another character and have bell introduce her to him? If not that’s fine and I’ll go along with the story

5 minutes ago, Google translation said:

“Hmph.” She shook her fur off and then used her heat body to evaporate the constant drip of rainbon her fur. “How will you splash me if I just evaporate the water?” She retorted. (I feel like bellflower just sees him as a friend at this point can I submit another character and have bell introduce her to him? If not that’s fine and I’ll go along with the story

"Well it was worth a try. See you tomorrow?"

(Okay. Whatever you want.)

• 2 weeks later...