Stray Fawn Community

~Time and Space~ RP

Katumai

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

She flicks her tail and looks at Finch. Issi hummed as she gets up. "But he needs his sleep. He went out hunting in the rain." Her eyes rested on the food. "That idiot." She whispered. Issi patted down the hair standing up on Bubbli's head.

“Agreed that brave dense idiot.” She said chuckling. “Tell him I’ll claw his ears off if he leaves the den again.” She joked.

Just now, Flower said:

“Agreed that brave dense idiot.” She said chuckling. “Tell him I’ll claw his ears off if he leaves the den again.” She joked.

Issi gave a short laugh. "I will be sure to do that." She walks only to stop halfway and turn to Rabbitspring. "Thank you." Then she turns back to walk to Finch. We can do this Issi. We faced worse things than talking about things like this.

7 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi gave a short laugh. "I will be sure to do that." She walks only to stop halfway and turn to Rabbitspring. "Thank you." Then she turns back to walk to Finch. We can do this Issi. We faced worse things than talking about things like this.

She gives her a small knowing smile and salute. 
Finch lay in some moss, pretending to sleep yet he had not heard them talking.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She gives her a small knowing smile and salute. 
Finch lay in some moss, pretending to sleep yet he had not heard them talking.

Issi approached him slowly and with a soft voice, "Finch? You still awake?"

1 minute ago, FawnCat said:

Issi approached him slowly and with a soft voice, "Finch? You still awake?"

“Yea.” He replied opening his eyes and smiling wearily at her.

Just now, Flower said:

“Yea.” He replied opening his eyes and smiling wearily at her.

She sat down next to him. Rabbitspring said to just talk and listen. "So, um," She lightly pawed at the ground. "Do you want to talk about what is upsetting you?" She leaned back slightly, "Only if you want to?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

She sat down next to him. Rabbitspring said to just talk and listen. "So, um," She lightly pawed at the ground. "Do you want to talk about what is upsetting you?" She leaned back slightly, "Only if you want to?"

“Nothings wrong..” he mumbled. “Just homesick..” he seemed like he would need a little more prompting to actually open up

Just now, Flower said:

“Nothings wrong..” he mumbled. “Just homesick..” he seemed like he would need a little more prompting to actually open up

Issi stared at him. She hummed as she lied next to him, nuzzling his side. "It's alright to be homesick. I'm sure everyone is." Issi looks around before looking back at him. "I've told you about my family but you haven't told me if you had any. No, other ladies I should be concerned about right?" She gave him a playful angry look.

8 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi stared at him. She hummed as she lied next to him, nuzzling his side. "It's alright to be homesick. I'm sure everyone is." Issi looks around before looking back at him. "I've told you about my family but you haven't told me if you had any. No, other ladies I should be concerned about right?" She gave him a playful angry look.

“Not of the romantically sort.. I can never go back.. even if I wanted to..” he said sadly.

Just now, Flower said:

“Not of the romantically sort.. I can never go back.. even if I wanted to..” he said sadly.

"You don't know that. I mean," Issi looks down sadly. Hunter did tell me that Quosine can reset everything. Like we all never met. She sighs and shake her head. "Finch, we'll work something out. So, why don't you tell me about them? Did you have any siblings?"

Just now, FawnCat said:

"You don't know that. I mean," Issi looks down sadly. Hunter did tell me that Quosine can reset everything. Like we all never met. She sighs and shake her head. "Finch, we'll work something out. So, why don't you tell me about them? Did you have any siblings?"

He smiled slightly. “Yea a sister named Songbird. She was as delicate as a wildflower I’ll give her that.” He chuckles. “The first time I took her hunting she started crying as soon as I killed the rabbit and tried to revive it, and there was this one time where she ran away from another cub! Oh she was so funny..” he finished sighing.

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

He smiled slightly. “Yea a sister named Songbird. She was as delicate as a wildflower I’ll give her that.” He chuckles. “The first time I took her hunting she started crying as soon as I killed the rabbit and tried to revive it, and there was this one time where she ran away from another cub! Oh she was so funny..” he finished sighing.

"She sounds like she's more fun that what you were when we first met." She smiles. "Why did she run away from another cub?"

"She sounds like she's more fun that what you were when we first met." She smiles. "Why did she run away from another cub?"

“Thought it was a bearyena of all creatures! He was a runty thing, barely any taller then her.”

3 minutes ago, Flower said:

“Thought it was a bearyena of all creatures! He was a runty thing, barely any taller then her.”

Issi blinked. Bearyena. "Was he part of your tribe?" They didn't seem like the type to take in a bearyena cub.

Issi blinked. Bearyena. "Was he part of your tribe?" They didn't seem like the type to take in a bearyena cub.

“Yeah he wasn’t bearyena born either just spiky body and horns.” He clarified 

1 minute ago, Flower said:

“Yeah he wasn’t bearyena born either just spiky body and horns.” He clarified 

How strange. "That's, odd?" She looked confused. "Why did you say it's a bearyena then?"

2 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

How strange. "That's, odd?" She looked confused. "Why did you say it's a bearyena then?"

“She thought he was one, she was very imaginative.”

Just now, Flower said:

“She thought he was one, she was very imaginative.”

Issi giggled. "Then she had never seen one. So, what else did you teach her?" Hopefully this makes him feel better.

Just now, FawnCat said:

Issi giggled. "Then she had never seen one. So, what else did you teach her?" Hopefully this makes him feel better.

“How to fish, she didn’t feel as bad about that but she also could t navigate the island to save her life! She could barely find her way to that clearing with the cacti and tree that I showed you, she could never make it to the ocean. I showed her how to pick berries from the cacti, how to avoid hot ash and sweep it away with her tail, and how to spot a blue bird.” He said with slight pride in his tone.

Just now, Flower said:

“How to fish, she didn’t feel as bad about that but she also could t navigate the island to save her life! She could barely find her way to that clearing with the cacti and tree that I showed you, she could never make it to the ocean. I showed her how to pick berries from the cacti, how to avoid hot ash and sweep it away with her tail, and how to spot a blue bird.” He said with slight pride in his tone.

Issi smiled warmly at him. "You did very well in raising her and I'm sure she's very grateful for it."

3 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Issi smiled warmly at him. "You did very well in raising her and I'm sure she's very grateful for it."

“She is- was..” he said his voice growing heavy again.

5 minutes ago, FawnCat said:

Was? Oh no. "Finch, what do you mean 'she was'?" Issi looked at him with concern.

“Well.. were in the future now.. she’s have lived her life, gotten a mate, had kids.. and..” his voice cracked in sadness 

Just now, Flower said:

“Well.. were in the future now.. she’s have lived her life, gotten a mate, had kids.. and..” his voice cracked in sadness 

"Oh, Finch." She tried to comfort him. "I'm sure you'll see her again." Issi looks around the den. "I mean I met Withrine, who is a child of someone we met in that time so I'm sure if you really want we can try to go see if any of her children or grandchildren is still their." Although figuring out where on these islands might be hard.