Stray Fawn Community

The Propchecy [WoF SIM]

Spoopy

On 4/4/2020 at 9:58 PM, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

n o i c e what are ye in dis? Or are you apart of it-

Sorry I didnt reply, your quote got buried in my sea notifications. Yeah the owner hasn't told me if I can start RPing or not. Hopefully something they’ll see this tho

• Like 1

Just now, HotCoco278 said:

Sorry I didnt reply, your quote got buried in my sea notifications. Yeah the owner hasn't told me if I can start RPing or not. Hopefully something they’ll see this tho

You can

2 minutes ago, HotCoco278 said:

Ok thank you! Um.. how should I start it, lol? Sandwibg was taken so it okay if theres an extra?

You can be a guardian

2 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

"You did!" She said, cheering him on.

"Yeah!" He smiles and bumps her wing with his. "Race you to the flying cave!" He said taking off and hurtling through the hall.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

"Yeah!" He smiles and bumps her wing with his. "Race you to the flying cave!" He said taking off and hurtling through the hall.

"hah!" She tried to spread her wings, but they were too big for the cave so she had to run. She was catching up, but she was still behind.

Just now, Green the gene maker said:

"hah!" She tried to spread her wings, but they were too big for the cave so she had to run. She was catching up, but she was still behind.

His smaller wings made it harder to fly fast but easier to manuver in tight corridors like this. the fins on the side of his head were flattened to prevent drag and he kept a steady, reckless pace.

9 minutes ago, ~Howling Meadows~ said:

Crycron would walk away with a sad look on his face and one of his claw marks would start to bleed from hitting it against a rock "ow. Guess a rock it a claw mark.."

Atlantis was covering a sharp rock with animal hide to soften it when she saw him bump into the rock and re-open his cut. ‘’Careful there Crycon, you should go see if one of the other guardians can help you with that cut.’’

23 hours ago, Flower said:

His smaller wings made it harder to fly fast but easier to manuver in tight corridors like this. the fins on the side of his head were flattened to prevent drag and he kept a steady, reckless pace.

But they were racing

3 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

She breathed fire at the target. It was big and bright and cold be seen from the next cave over.

3 minutes ago, Green the gene maker said:

heck wait i'm dumb and forget things ;-;

VOID DAT.

She skidded to a stop in the cave, she was huffing and puffing.

He did a loop-de-loop in the air, his scales shimmering with green and gold. ‘’Ha! I won’’he gloated

"That's cause you're small enough to fly in the other caves. Good job"

‘’Thanks! You would have totally won if it was as open as this cave!’’ He said his voice echoing as he arched gracefully in the sky.

"You're right." She look off.

‘’What’s wrong?’’ He asked, landing smoothly next to her and bumping her wing with his before wrapping it over her gently.