Stray Fawn Community

how much do you know about me but also an ama cuz i cant think of questions

georgie

im going to bed soon n I wanna see. Answers

1. favourite + least favourite colour

2. which one of these aren't a nicheling I own: petalbreeze, petalrose, rosefur, rosesong

3. um. god uh idk What game did this quote come from that I really like "BUGS, AUDREY!!!!! BUGS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" because I love that game and did a big ole post about it like last year

4.  this is real obscure and most of you weren't even on this website/ have left but for like. 2 seconds I had a heathers au post before I deleted it wHO WAS VERONICA

5. who was my first like, popular nicheling (hint: they came from my most liked playthrough)

6. oh btw you can ask questions about me on this thread and ill answer them, ama style

7. I really, really like murder mystery style things but what do I HATE that contradicts it

8. who's nichesona does my nichesona look completely identical too (hint: theyre not on the forums anymore)

9. do I live in north england or south england  (and if u get this wrong.)

10. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh name one animal crossing new horizions villager on my island.

I get these are rlly hard but dumb autism brain absorbs informations very easily and for a long time so I find these things easy so I assume everyone else will too even thought they wont

5 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

2. which one of these aren't a nicheling I own: petalrose

5. who was my first like, popular nicheling: Oakblaze

I think I remember Oakblaze cause he was enemies with Caramel in the mass rp.

• Paw up 1

14 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

My one weak spot after birthdays

2. which one of these aren't a nicheling I own: petalbreeze, petalrose, rosefur (?), rosesong

3. um. god uh idk What game did this quote come from that I really like "BUGS, AUDREY!!!!! BUGS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" because I love that game and did a big ole post about it like last year

I --

4.  this is real obscure and most of you weren't even on this website/ have left but for like. 2 seconds I had a heathers au post before I deleted it wHO WAS VERONICA

-- don't know heathers :(

5. who was my first like, popular nicheling (hint: they came from my most liked playthrough)

Oakblaze, but there was one more, so.

6. oh btw you can ask questions about me on this thread and ill answer them, ama style

7. I really, really like murder mystery style things but what do I HATE that contradicts it

Suspense? 

8. who's nichesona does my nichesona look completely identical too (hint: theyre not on the forums anymore)

Basil

I'm going to die.

14 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

10. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh name one animal crossing new horizions villager on my island.

I'm going to die twice for not having animal crossing.

19 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

2. which one of these aren't a nicheling I own: petalbreeze, petalrose, rosefur, rosesong

I get these are rlly hard but dumb autism brain absorbs informations very easily and for a long time so I find these things easy so I assume everyone else will too even thought they wont

1.) Favorite is green? Least favorite is probably my favorite. WAIT- NO Don't you hate blue?

2.) Petalrose.

3.) I- Gimme a different question-

4.) Me. I'm the real Veronica-    Or JD. That would explain a lot.

5.) A nicheling.

6.) Can I steal that?

7.) Killing the murderer.

8.) A long lost twin.

9.) Don't kill me please. South?

10.) I don't know "Animal Crossing"

31 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

1. yellow + blue

2. which one of these aren't a nicheling I own: petalbreeze?, petalrose, rosefur, rosesong

3. no idea

4. I forgot : (

5. OAKBLAZE

6. no questions

7. ...

8. no idea

9. uhhh. north? I don't know what the differences are...

10. erm. yeah Idk.

answers

15 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie (she/her) said:

1. favourite + least favourite colour yellow + blue

3. um. god uh idk What game did this quote come from that I really like "BUGS, AUDREY!!!!! BUGS ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" because I love that game and did a big ole post about it like last year  wandersong

4.  this is real obscure and most of you weren't even on this website/ have left but for like. 2 seconds I had a heathers au post before I deleted it wHO WAS VERONICA dragon tear

5. who was my first like, popular nicheling (hint: they came from my most liked playthrough) oakblaze

7. I really, really like murder mystery style things but what do I HATE that contradicts it  gore

8. who's nichesona does my nichesona look completely identical too (hint: theyre not on the forums anymore)  jojo

9. do I live in north england or south england  (and if u get this wrong.) south coast gang 😎

10. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh name one animal crossing new horizions villager on my island.  goose, and benedict are the only ones ive posted about

• Eek! 2