Stray Fawn Community

*-The Sacrifice Island-* (No Adoptables!)

GreenTheGreat

1 minute ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

"OOOF-- Hey! Don't yell at me! She growled first!" She hissed, trying to kick you off.

Midnight brought a paw up to her eye, getting some blood sticking to the fur on her paw.

She gets flung off and goes to Midnights side, looking at her bleeding eye

2 minutes ago, Flower said:

She gets flung off and goes to Midnights side, looking at her bleeding eye

Sparrow recollected herself and sat up in a sort of prideful way.

Midnight had the scratched eye closed, just so it wouldn't cause more pain. She seemed irritated, yet fearful.

Just now, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Sparrow recollected herself and sat up in a sort of prideful way.

Midnight had the scratched eye closed, just so it wouldn't cause more pain. She seemed irritated, yet fearful.

‘Are you okay?’’ She whispered anxiously, twitching her feathered tail.

Just now, Flower said:

‘Are you okay?’’ She whispered anxiously, twitching her feathered tail.

She was quiet for a moment, looking at the blood on her paw. She put her paw down. "I'm... Fine..." She mumbled. "Just... Why are you here...?"

She was quiet for a moment, looking at the blood on her paw. She put her paw down. "I'm... Fine..." She mumbled. "Just... Why are you here...?"

She shrugs. “I had a bad feeling, just wanted to check on you.” She said looking away

1 minute ago, Flower said:

She shrugs. “I had a bad feeling, just wanted to check on you.” She said looking away

"Why? I thought wolves eat their prey, not care for it." She mumbled.

"Why? I thought wolves eat their prey, not care for it." She mumbled.

She stomped her clawed paw on the floor. “I don’t know why!” She hissed.

She stomped her clawed paw on the floor. “I don’t know why!” She hissed.

She flinched, drawing herself back a bit. She looked away, dipping her head in respect. She brought her tail close to her in fear.

18 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She flinched, drawing herself back a bit. She looked away, dipping her head in respect. She brought her tail close to her in fear.

‘’I’m sorry.. I should have controlled my self better..’’

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘’I’m sorry.. I should have controlled my self better..’’

She doesn't respond, just keeps her head down in respect. She was fearful of all presences in the room, and it showed.

4 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

She doesn't respond, just keeps her head down in respect. She was fearful of all presences in the room, and it showed.

“Follow me.’’ She whispered.

"Why...?" She questioned back in a whisper.

‘’You’ll see, we have to be quick. One the count of three run.’’ She said, standing up and tensing her muscles. ‘’1, 2, ...3!’’ She leapt towards the entrance, kicking dirt at the guards eyes to blind them temporarily.

‘’You’ll see, we have to be quick. One the count of three run.’’ She said, standing up and tensing her muscles. ‘’1, 2, ...3!’’ She leapt towards the entrance, kicking dirt at the guards eyes to blind them temporarily.

Her eyes widen and she does as told, following her. She didn't know how to feel about this, other than pride over the sense of freedom mixed with fear over thought of what would happen.

Sparrow looks over, but was a little too late. She was very confused.

4 minutes ago, Dysfunctional Numbers Foxy said:

Her eyes widen and she does as told, following her. She didn't know how to feel about this, other than pride over the sense of freedom mixed with fear over thought of what would happen.

Sparrow looks over, but was a little too late. She was very confused.

She looks behind her at Midnight and smiles sheepishly. She turned then threw her head back, letting the hot wind ruffle her fur. She ran, guiding Midnight through the savannah grasses.

She looks behind her at Midnight and smiles sheepishly. She turned then threw her head back, letting the hot wind ruffle her fur. She ran, guiding Midnight through the savannah grasses.

(Wolf In Sheep's Clothing plays in background--)

She didn't know how to feel about the smile. She just concentrated on running, ears sleeked back once more. She had a bad feeling about this.

(Wolf In Sheep's Clothing plays in background--)

She didn't know how to feel about the smile. She just concentrated on running, ears sleeked back once more. She had a bad feeling about this.

She skidded to a stop at at the bottom of a small dip in the ground. She sat down at the bottom of the sandy dip and looked up at Midnight with a reckless smile. 

She skidded to a stop at at the bottom of a small dip in the ground. She sat down at the bottom of the sandy dip and looked up at Midnight with a reckless smile. 

She skidded to a stop as well, clawing the ground. She gave a confused look as she tried to regain normal breathing. "Wh-"  She tried to talk but she was too out of breath.

She skidded to a stop as well, clawing the ground. She gave a confused look as she tried to regain normal breathing. "Wh-"  She tried to talk but she was too out of breath.

She shrugs and smiles even wider. ‘“We can get you out of here, we can go to the ports and you won’t have to be sacrificed!’’ She said with a more sheepish grin.

Just now, Flower said:

She shrugs and smiles even wider. ‘“We can get you out of here, we can go to the ports and you won’t have to be sacrificed!’’ She said with a more sheepish grin.

(They’ll probably get caught by Siana)

"Why do you care about me so much?" She asked when she could breathe properly. 

"Why do you care about me so much?" She asked when she could breathe properly. 

She looks at her then opens her jaws to reply but nothing comes out. She shrugs, still looking at her paws. 

Just now, Flower said:

She looks at her then opens her jaws to reply but nothing comes out. She shrugs, still looking at her paws. 

She sighed. "You're just gonna get yourself in trouble..." She said, looking back at where they came.

She sighed. "You're just gonna get yourself in trouble..." She said, looking back at where they came.

‘If get in trouble all the time! This is no different really.’’ Accept it was, this was a crime, she realized. It will be worth punishment.

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

‘If get in trouble all the time! This is no different really.’’ Accept it was, this was a crime, she realized. It will be worth punishment.

She just walked over and sat down next to her. She sighed yet again, realizing this nicheling just doesn't give up.

(Meanwhile maybe drawing Midnight-)

(Maybe. Just Maybe.)

2020-04-23 (5).png