Stray Fawn Community

The Myth of Pouring Rains - A Myth Sim

MATTRESS

Far far away..There's a land called the pouring rains. Strange creatures wander this place..your goal is to travel to this place to see if it real. But..How will you get there? There's no map of it..or is there?

Just say: I'll join, then I'll create your character.

Characters:

@A A A A A A 

"Dune" - A young female with dark brown eyes and dark blonde hair. You live in the Town of Feathers with your parents and two siblings: Leaf and Bloom.

Dune is  a Student at the nearby school. Dune's Mother works as a Librarian at The Town Hall. 

@Sky

"Anemone" A Female living in a Mountain Village north of the Town of Feathers. You are the second youngest of your 7 siblings. Anemone's mother works as a Teacher at one of the schools in your village. Anemone's father works as the Village's blacksmith.

Map:

Coming soon 

39 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

I'll join

A young female with dark brown eyes and dark blonde hair. You live in the Town of Feathers with your parents and two siblings: Leaf and Bloom.

You are a Student at the nearby school. Your Mother works as a Librarian at The Town Hall. 

Name yourself 

3 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

A young female with dark brown eyes and dark blonde hair. You live in the Town of Feathers with your parents and two siblings: Leaf and Bloom.

You are a Student at the nearby school. Your Mother works as a Librarian at The Town Hall. 

Name yourself 

Dune

16 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

@A A A A A A

Day 1 Thunderstorm 

You awake to crashing pots and pans, You can hear the rumbling of thunder.

-Get up

-Try to sleep 

-Look out the window 

Look out the window

14 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

Look out the window

It looks around 5 in the morning. The sunrise is blocked out by dark storm clouds.

-try to sleep

-Get up

16 minutes ago, Sky said:

I'd like to join!

A Female living in a Mountain Village north of the Town of Feathers. You are the second youngest of your 7 siblings. Your mother works as a Teacher at one of the schools in your village. Your father works as the Village's blacksmith.

Name yourself 

9 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

It looks around 5 in the morning. The sunrise is blocked out by dark storm clouds.

-try to sleep

-Get up

Get up

2 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

Get up

You get up from your bed, The ground feels like someone poured Freezing water on the ground. 

-Get changed 

-Leave the room

2 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

A Female living in a Mountain Village north of the Town of Feathers. You are the second youngest of your 7 siblings. Your mother works as a Teacher at one of the schools in your village. Your father works as the Village's blacksmith.

Name yourself 

Anemone (a type of flower) will be my name. Also, what do I look like (or am I not supposed to know that yet)?

1 minute ago, Sky said:

Anemone (a type of flower) will be my name. Also, what do I look like (or am I not supposed to know that 

You have dark brown hair and green eyes, hope that helps ^^

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

You get up from your bed, The ground feels like someone poured Freezing water on the ground. 

-Get changed 

-Leave the room

Get changed

@Sky

Day 1, Rain

You awake to the sounds of screaming, Your parents are yelling at one of your siblings for not studying enough at school.

- Investigate 

-Get up

-Try to sleep 

5 minutes ago, A A A A A A said:

Leave room

You leave the room, The kitchen and family room seem to be empty, shards of broken plates scatter the Family room and kitchen. 

-Look around 

-Search for your family 

46 minutes ago, Pollygussie said:

@Sky

Day 1, Rain

You awake to the sounds of screaming, Your parents are yelling at one of your siblings for not studying enough at school.

- Investigate 

-Get up

-Try to sleep 

54 minutes ago, Sky said:

You get up and Investigate,  one of your older siblings was being yelled at. Your father sees you, he has a annoyed look on his face. 

-Leave 

-TYO

Edited by Pollygussie
Bearyena yelled at

1 minute ago, Pollygussie said:

You Investigate,  one of your older siblings was bearyena yelled at. Your father sees you, he has a annoyed look on his face.

bearyena yelled at

"What are you doing?" She gives her father a chance to explain.

1 hour ago, Pollygussie said:

You leave the room, The kitchen and family room seem to be empty, shards of broken plates scatter the Family room and kitchen. 

-Look around 

-Search for your family 

Look around

7 minutes ago, Sky said:

bearyena yelled at

"What are you doing?" She gives her father a chance to explain.

(Dang it autocorrect this isn't niche)

• Haha 1