Stray Fawn Community

Hives and Webs. A WoF sim

flower

Just now, Broken said:

They start laughing slightly. “Oh, three moons. That was crazy. Hey, thanks mom for the towels.”

Azure joins in. ‘’Thanks Miss Darter.’’ He says.

’’you can just call me Darter Azure, ive told you that a hundred times already.’’

you three go to your room

17 hours ago, Flour said:

Azure joins in. ‘’Thanks Miss Darter.’’ He says.

’’you can just call me Darter Azure, ive told you that a hundred times already.’’

you three go to your room

"Sorry for the mess." They say. There's a sketchbook on the ground and their homework was still in the desk. 

25 minutes ago, Broken said:

"Sorry for the mess." They say. There's a sketchbook on the ground and their homework was still in the desk. 

“Don’t worry bro.” Azure says in a nonchalant tone. 
you all sit and talk for a long time and listen to the rain drops hitting the roof, enjoying your last few moments together before metamorphosis.

28 minutes ago, Flour said:

“Don’t worry bro.” Azure says in a nonchalant tone. 
you all sit and talk for a long time and listen to the rain drops hitting the roof, enjoying your last few moments together before metamorphosis.

“I can’t wait for my metamorphosis.”

17 minutes ago, Broken said:

“I can’t wait for my metamorphosis.”

June nods in agreement. “I can’t believe we have to wait 2 whole days until it’s our turns.” She sighs dramatically

17 minutes ago, Flour said:

June nods in agreement. “I can’t believe we have to wait 2 whole days until it’s our turns.” She sighs dramatically

“And Azure will get his wings before us. And he’ll be sooo lonely without us.”

12 minutes ago, Broken said:

“And Azure will get his wings before us. And he’ll be sooo lonely without us.”

‘’Probably.’’ June replies, staring out the window.

Azure wraps his wing around her and pulls her close. He looks nervous.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Oh... okay.”

You three get up and step out into the pouring rain. ‘’At least it’s not freezing cold.’’ June says. The rain was making it hard to see but you three knew the way by heart. You reached the building and there was no one there.

1 minute ago, Flour said:

You three get up and step out into the pouring rain. ‘’At least it’s not freezing cold.’’ June says. The rain was making it hard to see but you three knew the way by heart. You reached the building and there was no one there.

“We’ll be waiting for you when you get out.”

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“We’ll be waiting for you when you get out.”

He tilts his head. ‘’No you won’t silly, I’m gonna be out first.’’

Just now, Broken said:

“Oh ya. Sorry.” They say, hiding their face in their talons out of embarrassment.

‘’It’s fine dude don’t worry.’’ He steps up to you and gives you a hug. ‘’You’ll have to catch me up on everything I miss.’’ He says

Just now, Flour said:

‘’It’s fine dude don’t worry.’’ He steps up to you and gives you a hug. ‘’You’ll have to catch me up on everything I miss.’’ He says

“Okay.” They say, hugging him back.

“Okay.” They say, hugging him back.

He lets go and walks over to june, picking her up in a hug and spinning her around. She laughs and smiles at him as he goes to an empty spot and closes his eyes.
Minutes pass and.. nothing

‘’I don’t get it..’’ he says. ‘’I did everything our teacher said to do and no silk..

Just now, Flour said:

He lets go and walks over to june, picking her up in a hug and spinning her around. She laughs and smiles at him as he goes to an empty spot and closes his eyes.
Minutes pass and.. nothing

‘’I don’t get it..’’ he says. ‘’I did everything our teacher said to do and no silk..

“Maybe we just have to wait longer?”

“Maybe we just have to wait longer?”

He nods uneasily and you three sit there in silence for an hour. ‘’What’s wrong with me.. what if I can’t do it? What if I never get wings! I’d rather die then never have wings..’’

Just now, Flour said:

He nods uneasily and you three sit there in silence for an hour. ‘’What’s wrong with me.. what if I can’t do it? What if I never get wings! I’d rather die then never have wings..’’

“Maybe we should go ask somebody.”