Stray Fawn Community

Hives and Webs. A WoF sim

flower

1 minute ago, Broken said:

“Are the pancakes done?”

She flips the pancake with a flick of her wrist. ‘’Yup.’’ She says, putting two on your plate and then two on hers, leaving one on a separate plate for your mom. 

Just now, Flour said:

She flips the pancake with a flick of her wrist. ‘’Yup.’’ She says, putting two on your plate and then two on hers, leaving one on a separate plate for your mom. 

They eat it up. “Delicious. You are the best cook I know, no offense mom.”

Just now, Broken said:

She eats it up. “Delicious. You are the best cook I know, no offense mom.”

Your mom playful;y rolls her eyes and June blushes and smiles. ‘’Aw thanks Firefly.’’

Just now, Flour said:

She sits next to you and admires the plants.

Once they finish, they get up and start walking around, still looking down at their sketchbook. Not paying attention to their surroundings. 

Once they finish, they get up and start walking around, still looking down at their sketchbook. Not paying attention to their surroundings. 

‘’Watch out!’’ June cries. You look up and see another silkwing right in front of you that you almost walked into 

(I’m gonna give them several love interests but what’s their sexuality so I know what gender to make them)

Just now, Flour said:

‘’Watch out!’’ June cries. You look up and see another silkwing right in front of you that you almost walked into 

(I’m gonna give them several love interests but what’s their sexuality so I know what gender to make he )

(They’re Pan) “oh three moons. I’m so sorry.” They say to the dragon, putting their talons in their face.

Just now, Broken said:

(They’re Pan) “oh three moons. I’m so sorry.” They say to the dragon, putting their talons in their face.

He looks at you, pushing their glasses up. ‘’Oh it’s nothing to worry about..’’ he said quietly.

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

“That’s a nice name. Oh, this is June.”

June waves. 
‘’So.. you look like you’re going to get your wings soon..’’ he says in an effort to make conversation 

Just now, Flour said:

June waves. 
‘’So.. you look like you’re going to get your wings soon..’’ he says in an effort to make conversation 

“Yep. Today actually. Do you want to come with us?”

56 minutes ago, Broken said:

“Yep. Today actually. Do you want to come with us?”

‘’Oh um..’’ he looks across the garden then back at his talons. ‘’Sure.’’

“Oh... u-unless you don’t want to...”

‘N-bo of course, I would love that.’’ He pushes up his glasses again. You can hear June laugh lightly.

2 minutes ago, Flour said:

‘N-bo of course, I would love that.’’ He pushes up his glasses again. You can hear June laugh lightly.

They glare at June then turn back to Damselfly. “Normally June’s boyfriend would be here, but he’s in his cocoon right now.”

(does Damselfly already have wings? Also, since you said you would make multiple love interests, will any of them be from other tribes?)

2 minutes ago, Broken said:

They glare at June then turn back to Damselfly. “Normally June’s boyfriend would be here, but he’s in his cocoon right now.”

(does Damselfly already have wings? Also, since you said you would make multiple love interests, will any of them be from other tribes?)

(He does, And yes)