Stray Fawn Community

Translating Warriors- Into the Wild

Broken

I know this was done before but I want to do it again. Basically just put in a paragraph of the first warriors book  and put it through google translate into different languages then back to english. And so we don’t get confused, put the original paragraph above it so we know where to continue. I’ll start...

Prologue

A half moon glowed on granite boulders, turning them silver. The silence was broken only by the ripple of water from the swift black river and the whispers of trees in the forest beyond.

happiness

The moon rested on a rock and was made of silver. It was just black with water flowing from a fast-flowing black river and a stream of trees outside the forest.

2 minutes ago, Your daily dose of Lisa said:

Sorry dont know any quotes.

It’s not quotes. It’s the entire book, one paragraph at a time. If you don’t have the handheld copy, jut look up the book and there’ll be a book preview that has the prologue and chapter one I’m pretty sure.

There was a stirring in the shadows, and from all around lithe dark shapes crept stealthily over the rocks. Unsheathed claws glinted in the moonlight. Wary eyes flashed like amber. And then, as if on a silent signal, the creatures leaped at each other, and suddenly the rocks were alive with wrestling, screeching cats.

A voice was heard in the shadows: dark horses hung on the rocks on all sides. The moon shines on the moonlight. Eyes are like amber. Then, as if in a low voice, the animals moved on top of each other, and suddenly the rocks moved, like leopards and chickens.

41 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

There was a stirring in the shadows, and from all around lithe dark shapes crept stealthily over the rocks. Unsheathed claws glinted in the moonlight. Wary eyes flashed like amber. And then, as if on a silent signal, the creatures leaped at each other, and suddenly the rocks were alive with wrestling, screeching cats.

A voice was heard in the shadows: dark horses hung on the rocks on all sides. The moon shines on the moonlight. Eyes are like amber. Then, as if in a low voice, the animals moved on top of each other, and suddenly the rocks moved, like leopards and chickens.

Xd

• 3 weeks later...

At the center of the frenzy of fur and claws, a massive dark tabby pinned a bracken-colored tom to the ground and drew up his head triumphantly. "Oakheart!" the tabby growled. "How dare you hunt in our territory? The Sunningrocks belong to ThunderClan!"

A large crocodile fell between his mother and beard, and Tom Fernand raised his head. "I tried to blame him." How to find fish on our planet? Schehingrack joined Trailken! »

"After tonight, Tigerclaw, this will just be another RiverClan hunting ground!" the bracken-colored tom spat back.

Today on the trail you will find a trail where you can catch Gregola. Colored tomatoes fall again.

On 8/4/2020 at 9:23 PM, gamingcookie said:

At the center of the frenzy of fur and claws, a massive dark tabby pinned a bracken-colored tom to the ground and drew up his head triumphantly. "Oakheart!" the tabby growled. "How dare you hunt in our territory? The Sunningrocks belong to ThunderClan!"

A large crocodile fell between his mother and beard, and Tom Fernand raised his head. "I tried to blame him." How to find fish on our planet? Schehingrack joined Trailken! »

Ah yes, my favorite warrior cat. Tom Fernand.