"Why didn't you kill it to you mouse brain!" He hissed

"You want me to kill a child!? I dont care if it's a bearyena, im keeping it."

"Bearyenas are monsters! They're heartless beasts!"

Ireland glared at her. "Hurt this child, and i will tear your head off."

28 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

"You want me to kill a child!? I dont care if it's a bearyena, im keeping it."

"Bearyenas are monsters! They're heartless beasts!"

Ireland glared at her. "Hurt this child, and i will tear your head off."

"Dont you dare touch CB! " Seri suddenly jumped infront of ireland, fangs barred.

"Or what? " Ireland growled.

21 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

"Dont you dare touch CB! " Seri suddenly jumped infront of ireland, fangs barred.

"Or what? " Ireland growled.

"Oh my gosh! Just stop! I'll be keeping an eye on that bear if it hurts anyone I WILL kill it!"

Heartarrow just stared at it in fear

"If living with a bunch of nichlings who hated me taught me anything it was that everyone deserves a chance!"

6 minutes ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

"Oh my gosh! Just stop! I'll be keeping an eye on that bear if it hurts anyone I WILL kill it!"

Heartarrow just stared at it in fear

"If living with a bunch of nichlings who hated me taught me anything it was that everyone deserves a chance!"

Ireland glared at Moon. "Dont you dare touch it."

(i made some art :p)

2020_08_22_070518.png

1 minute ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

"Ya know what I'm shore the fish are too happy Imma kill them"

Heartarrow stepped back from the bear

Tara went closer and was calming the bear

"Are you crazy!"

Ireland tensed as Tara walked towards the bear, but relaxed when she saw tara wasnt gonna hurt it.

CB walked off.

I cant believe ireland would defend one of those savage beasts. Then again, she is half bear herself, so im not entirely suprised.

2 hours ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

Ireland tensed as Tara walked towards the bear, but relaxed when she saw tara wasnt gonna hurt it.

CB walked off.

I cant believe ireland would defend one of those savage beasts. Then again, she is half bear herself, so im not entirely suprised.

Heartarrow ran away from the bear as fast as he could

Tara fed the baby a fish

3 hours ago, WishLeopard said:

North of the Willow Tribe, Marigold stalked the sea shore. Though, against her paws was not the soft relief of chilled sand, rather dark pebbles against the crags and cliffs which waves would crash against at high tide.

Marigold sighed, lowering her head as her stalk continued. She plaintively followed a crabbit as it skittered across the pebbly shore. A small titch sounding against the pebbles each time it took a quick step. She stopped, giving up, throwing her head back to stare at the ocean. She was starved, her ribs showing, and her fur tangled and matted. Beaten by the strong winds which were frequent on this island which she found she could not leave, no matter how hard to tried. She missed her family, her past life. She could barely remember what led to her washing ashore here, but all she could wish was that it never happened. Her blue eyes twinkled as light reflected off of them.

Moon saw Merigold and cautiously walk towards her

38 minutes ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

Tara fed the baby a fish

Ireland sat next to the baby.

the baby bearyena looked at her in fear, but seemed to relax when he saw she wasnt going him like she did his mother.

She doesnt look hostile at all... Mother thought she was just another nicheling, easy prey. But she looks kinda like a bearyena...

19 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

Ireland sat next to the baby.

the baby bearyena looked at her in fear, but seemed to relax when he saw she wasnt going him like she did his mother.

She doesnt look hostile at all... Mother thought she was just another nicheling, easy prey. But she looks kinda like a bearyena...

While Heartarrow was running he realised that Ireland looked alot like a bear and suddenly had an earge to go home he tried to swim in a moment of desperation but failed to remember he can't swim so he went back sadly

Tara grew a love for the baby as if it was her own...

Just now, Moonstar 😻 said:

While Heartarrow was running he realised that Ireland looked alot like a bear and suddenly had an earge to go home he tried to swim in a moment of desperation but failed to remember he can't swim so he went back sadly

Tara grew a love for the baby as it was her own...

( why do i feel like this is gonna end up being a lesbian relationship between Tara and Ireland )

The bearyena curled up, and eventually fell asleep.

Ireland looked down at him. "I can tell he's male," she said quietly.

20 minutes ago, Lisa The Dragonwolf said:

( why do i feel like this is gonna end up being a lesbian relationship between Tara and Ireland )

The bearyena curled up, and eventually fell asleep.

Ireland looked down at him. "I can tell he's male," she said quietly.

"He's so cute! I don't understand how Heartarrow is so scared of it!"

"Heartarrow came back I'm sorry you guy I just can't defend myself if it dicied to attack I would hurt it even if I could cus that's agenst the warrior code!"

Just now, Moonstar 😻 said:

"He's so cute! I don't understand how Heartarrow is so scared of it!"

"Heartarrow came back I'm sorry you guy I just can't defend myself if it dicied to attack I would hurt it even if I could cus that's agenst the warrior code!"

"Hold on, slow down, and speak correctly."

(totally not making fun of the spelling errors)

13 hours ago, Moonstar 😻 said:

Moon saw Merigold and cautiously walk towards her

Cautious footsteps against rough pebbles sounded in the distance, a wave of fear suddenly hit Marigold like a fallen tree to the face. For a split second, she contemplated whether to turn around, or run away from whoever was close. She wasn't oblivious to the tribes around this forsaken island and knew how territorial they could be. Though this beach didn't smell of anyone, there was no way she was on a tribes territory...

Marigold whipped around to stare at the nicheling, who seemed to be following from a distance. Her back arched upon seeing them, and she took a cautious step back. "Who... who are you!" This was the first time she had seen another nicheling close by, the first time she hadn't seen one only by watching from afar. They were right there.

33 minutes ago, WishLeopard said:

Cautious footsteps against rough pebbles sounded in the distance, a wave of fear suddenly hit Marigold like a fallen tree to the face. For a split second, she contemplated whether to turn around, or run away from whoever was close. She wasn't oblivious to the tribes around this forsaken island and knew how territorial they could be. Though this beach didn't smell of anyone, there was no way she was on a tribes territory...

Marigold whipped around to stare at the nicheling, who seemed to be following from a distance. Her back arched upon seeing them, and she took a cautious step back. "Who... who are you!" This was the first time she had seen another nicheling close by, the first time she hadn't seen one only by watching from afar. They were right there.

"who are you?" He asked he sounded very pertective of whoever else was here