Stray Fawn Community

The Great 2020/21 Forum War

PincerClaw420

2 hours ago, Polly said:

THANK YOU

A pair of eyes shows up and sets your pop-corn on fire, "Thus is how you will die for betraying your universe to the evil Godiano!! How petty, just to have such a common snack." The eyes narrow at you.

1 hour ago, Chiyanna said:

A pair of eyes shows up and sets your pop-corn on fire, "Thus is how you will die for betraying your universe to the evil Godiano!! How petty, just to have such a common snack." The eyes narrow at you.

HEY DONT ANNOY MY GRUNT

3 hours ago, Mod the non-Mod said:

OH WAIT, I HAVE ABSOLUTE POWER OVER THIS UNIVERSE *DELETES EYES*

wait i forgot what you did and why you are evil but we can just like impeach godiano like a president xey are legally required to step down come on every bo d y

1 hour ago, cookie -she,her- said:

wait i forgot what you did and why you are evil but we can just like impeach godiano like a president xey are legally required to step down come on every bo d y

*another set of eyes appears*

"That's a great idea!" They seem to be more bubbly and less sarcastic....

11 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

*teleports to them*

"Now we can defeat Godiano together!! Teamwork, yay!"

WE NEED TO WIN THE SUPPORT OF THE PEOPLE TO IMPEACH GODIANO BUT NOW WE CAN AT LEAST

48 minutes ago, cookie -she,her- said:

i AM CHIM REACH ME 👍

WHAT NO YOU CAN'T BE THE REPRESENTATION OF REALIZING YOU ARE PART OF A DREAM AND HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO SAY THAT YOU ARE REAL THUS BECOMING A LUCID DREAMER EXCEPT YOU DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST BUT YOU CONVINCED YOURSELF OTHERWISE

2 minutes ago, Mod the non-Mod said:

WHAT NO YOU CAN'T BE THE REPRESENTATION OF REALIZING YOU ARE PART OF A DREAM AND HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO SAY THAT YOU ARE REAL THUS BECOMING A LUCID DREAMER EXCEPT YOU DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST BUT YOU CONVINCED YOURSELF OTHERWISE

YES I CAN