Stray Fawn Community

Flower homethreat (homethread but threatening)

flower

22 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

If I can ask, who do you support? (I think I know tho)

I support Biden although I don’t agree with some of his policies and I don’t generally like him as a candidate. If I were eligible to vote though I’d have voted for him because there’s really no other option 

I’m lonely so I’m going to keep myself company on here 😎 i should just sleep but I don’t really want too. 

I just found a neat song and animation that went with it and an pmv for it :D! That was neat. 
uhh I want to draw but don’t know what to draw. I’d like to draw people but I’m not great at it. 

• 4 weeks later...

flower school got moved to online for today bc there was another case of covid and there’s staff shortage bc a few teachers were quarantined apparently so fun and funky hopefully we go back at the end of this week 

also i’m on a science class google meet 😎

• Paw up 1

It’s raining thank goodness. I really love rain such a cool weather. It’s supposed to rain all day and even possibly snow. Despite it being 6am I opened my window just so I could hear it 

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

I want to go outside and splash around in the puddles so badly but it’s still dark out. But what if I did? If I could turn the alarm off without anyone noticing and somehow sneak out maybe it would work- but do I really want to do that? Seems scary. I’ll have to wait until I wake up :((

• Sad 4

• 1 month later...
Just now, UWOaether said:

For some reason, the one month later... makes this 10x better.

What else can I say? I plead guilty to the murder of those orphans ur honor.

1 minute ago, Flower said:

What else can I say? I plead guilty to the murder of those orphans ur honor.

Which orphans? The boatfoxes or the other orphans?

15 minutes ago, Flower said:

Who’s to say it wasn’t both of them??

Oh,,, why am I the judge on this case??? Aren’t I partially an accomplice in the boatfox incident?

23 minutes ago, UWOaether said:

Oh,,, why am I the judge on this case??? Aren’t I partially an accomplice in the boatfox incident?

fair. 

19 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

What happened

So aether meowbeez and I were messing around on the realm in dream team skins. (Aether as dream, meowbeez as George, and me as sapnap) and bc I was in a sapnap skin I had to be in character so when aether lead me to the foxes and said to kill them I just did 🤷‍♀️

4 minutes ago, Flower said:

fair. 

So aether meowbeez and I were messing around on the realm in dream team skins. (Aether as dream, meowbeez as George, and me as sapnap) and bc I was in a sapnap skin I had to be in character so when aether lead me to the foxes and said to kill them I just did 🤷‍♀️

who is meowbeez

• 3 weeks later...