Stray Fawn Community

Secrets of MoonClan

7 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

"Hi, Nightblood!"

You could actually see her now, she was a pure midnight, jet black cat, with a blood-like droplet on her chest, and bright, blood colored spots, and splotches on her back, and a blood colored tail tip.. with.. white eyes? No.. they were misted.. was she.. blind..?

12 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

You could actually see her now, she was a pure midnight, jet black cat, with a blood-like droplet on her chest, and bright, blood colored spots, and splotches on her back, and a blood colored tail tip.. with.. white eyes? No.. they were misted.. was she.. blind..?

"...are...you...blind?"

On 11/26/2020 at 5:51 PM, __________________________ said:

She turned to Skypaw

"Skypaw, what about you and Lunarpaw?"

"Well.. we've become.. close.." Skypaw hesitated with the words he said

He smirked.

1 hour ago, Panrake said:

He smirked.

Skypaw looked at you, "I-uh.. I.. have.. to go, and.. find.. Nightwhisper!" he said that before going off to find the cat

1 hour ago, Spottedfire said:

"I thought I might come visit you in person..."

"Oh.. you can't do that while you still a kit.. maybe when your an apprentice I'll show you the way.."

18 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Skypaw looked at you, "I-uh.. I.. have.. to go, and.. find.. Nightwhisper!" he said that before going off to find the cat

"Oh.. you can't do that while you still a kit.. maybe when your an apprentice I'll show you the way.."

“Bye lover boy.” He teased quietly.

15 minutes ago, Panrake said:

“Bye lover boy.” He teased quietly.

"Well, you should find out who your mentor is by Midnightstar, Skypaw's is Nightwhisper, mine is Duskshadow, Lunarpaw's is Shadowbreeze, Jaypaw's is Moonfur, Blizzard's is Midnightstar herself, and.. we have no clue who yours is.." Dawnpaw explained, before she bounded of towards a dark brown and dark gray, almost black tom

13 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"Well, you should find out who your mentor is by Midnightstar, Skypaw's is Nightwhisper, mine is Duskshadow, Lunarpaw's is Shadowbreeze, Jaypaw's is Moonfur, Blizzard's is Midnightstar herself, and.. we have no clue who yours is.." Dawnpaw explained, before she bounded of towards a dark brown and dark gray, almost black tom

“Huh.”

4 minutes ago, Spottedfire said:

“Why areas you still in MoonClan anyway your Shadownight's sister aren't you?"

"I am.. I.. may or may not have disobeyed Moonstar.."

2 minutes ago, Panrake said:

“Huh.”

Midnightstar was just finishing a conversation with Shadownight, the medicine cat nodded and walked away

This was your chance to ask