Stray Fawn Community

The Wolves.. |A Warrior Cats Sim/Story

6 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

'Fine..' the voice faded and you heard Foxleap's voice again

"What about you..?" she asked

“What did you ask? I didn’t hear you, Sorry.”

14 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

(Just 'cuz I'm bored, tomorrow(In the story) is your apprentice ceremony,)

"But.. you become an apprentice tomorrow.. and you'll need you strength..!"

She was already asleep.

2 minutes ago, Pancrack said:

“Oh yeah.” She got up.

Jadekit led you back to camp

Hopestar, a pretty silver and white she-cat, was on boulder with flowers all around it, she saw you and Jadekit enter camp: "Cat of HopeClan.. meet at the Flowered Boulder for a clan meeting..!" all the cats gathered as she called for the clan

"It is time for kits to be apprenticed.." she looked at you and Jadekit, Crystalkit taking you by surprise: "Hi!" she whispered

"Jadekit, Crystalkit, and Songkit.. please step forward.." Hopestar said your names

Jadekit went forward, stopping a few pawsteps ahead, waiting for you, Crystalkit went forward to, waiting where Jadekit was

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Jadekit led you back to camp

Hopestar, a pretty silver and white she-cat, was on boulder with flowers all around it, she saw you and Jadekit enter camp: "Cat of HopeClan.. meet at the Flowered Boulder for a clan meeting..!" all the cats gathered as she called for the clan

"It is time for kits to be apprenticed.." she looked at you and Jadekit, Crystalkit taking you by surprise: "Hi!" she whispered

"Jadekit, Crystalkit, and Songkit.. please step forward.." Hopestar said your names

Jadekit went forward, stopping a few pawsteps ahead, waiting for you, Crystalkit went forward to, waiting where Jadekit was

She went forward too.

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

She went forward too.

The three of you went forward until you reached the Flowered Boulder, "Jadekit, Crystalkit, Songkit, do you three promise to serve your clan, without disloyalty, or too much ambition..?"

"I do.." Jadekit and Crystalkit said, separately

Hopestar's eyes fell on you, waiting for an answer..

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

The three of you went forward until you reached the Flowered Boulder, "Jadekit, Crystalkit, Songkit, do you three promise to serve your clan, without disloyalty, or too much ambition..?"

"I do.." Jadekit and Crystalkit said, separately

Hopestar's eyes fell on you, waiting for an answer..

She nodded.

”I do.”

4 hours ago, __________________________ said:

'Finding cats takes time, mouse-brain! Now keep an eye out for a honey-maple colored she-cat with a blue eye and a green eye.' the voice told you

'Oh! I don't think I've told you my name, either. I'm Nightblood.' the voice introduced herself

werent they a boy before-

:/

1 minute ago, Pancrack said:

She nodded.

”I do.”

Hopestar nodded: "Then with that, Jadekit, from this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Jadepaw, your mentor will be Spiritflight," Spiritflight, Hopestar's sister, a pure white she-cat, all except a black right front paw, came forward Jadepaw and Spiritflight touched noses, accepting that they were stuck with each other for a very long time.. Hopestar continued, her eyes landing on Crystalkit: "Crystalkit, from this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as: Crystalpaw, your mentor will be Moonsplash.." the two touched noses, Hopestar's eyes fell onto you: "Songkit, from this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as: Songpaw, and I will mentor you, myself.." Hopestar touched noses with you

The crowd of cats cheered: "Jadepaw! Crystalpaw! Songpaw!"

The crowd died down, and Hopestar spoke: "This meeting is dismissed.."

The cats separated

"Wow, Songpaw! Your mentor is Hopestar! The leader..!" Jadekit congratulated you, that was new..

5 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Hopestar nodded: "Then with that, Jadekit, from this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as Jadepaw, your mentor will be Spiritflight," Spiritflight, Hopestar's sister, a pure white she-cat, all except a black right front paw, came forward Jadepaw and Spiritflight touched noses, accepting that they were stuck with each other for a very long time.. Hopestar continued, her eyes landing on Crystalkit: "Crystalkit, from this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as: Crystalpaw, your mentor will be Moonsplash.." the two touched noses, Hopestar's eyes fell onto you: "Songkit, from this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as: Songpaw, and I will mentor you, myself.." Hopestar touched noses with you

The crowd of cats cheered: "Jadepaw! Crystalpaw! Songpaw!"

The crowd died down, and Hopestar spoke: "This meeting is dismissed.."

The cats separated

"Wow, Songpaw! Your mentor is Hopestar! The leader..!" Jadekit congratulated you, that was new..

She tinted her head and nodded.

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

Hopestar came up, "Songpaw.. let's explore the borders of our territory, yes?" without waiting for and answer, she started for the entrance of camp

She nodded and followed her.