STOP THE POGLIN

MАTTRESS

9 hours ago, Strawberry said:

GUYS GUYS!!

COOKIE IS WORKING WITH THE POGLIN

image.thumb.png.0111e8b323bc7dcbee423e7fcb4b7f70.png

:00

7 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

aI HAVE SAID SO MANY TIMES MY NAMES NOT LIN.........

uhhh your name was 💯 100: 

It's normal now but that's kinda weird.

are you a robot?

2 hours ago, Modiano said:

AN OBLIVION GUARD *SHOOTS KNEE*

STOP! YOU VIOTLATED THE LAW, PAY THE COURT A FINE YOUR SERVRE YOUR SENTENCE, YOUR SENTENCE, YOUR STOLE GOODS ARE NOW FORFEIT 

1 minute ago, cookie -she,her- said:

OH I DIDNT SEE THAT BRO THATS MY EVIL TWIN WORKINGCOOKIE [NOT DREAMSNAIL DREAMSNAIL IS THE OTHER EVIL TWIN]

see how that cookie has no chocolate chips? thats because workingcookie is an oatmeal cookie. Ha debunked

2 hours ago, Impy10 said:

Hey I am just walking in on this

uhh yeah it all went to heck so I'm just gonna explode the planet by drilling a hole  in the core. I have my spaceship prepped but I won't tell you where until I know I can trust you.

Just now, Zixvir said:

uhh yeah it all went to heck so I'm just gonna explode the planet by drilling a hole  in the core. I have my spaceship prepped but I won't tell you where until I know I can trust you.

on the bright side this should stop the poglin

On 9/3/2021 at 12:53 PM, cookie -she,her- said:

see how that cookie has no chocolate chips? thats because workingcookie is an oatmeal cookie. Ha debunked

WRONG! I HAVE WATCHED THE COOKIE SPEICES AND EVERY MEMBER OF IT, AND THEY QLL LOOK COMPLETELY THE SAME, BUT ALL COOKIES ARE NOT THE SAME AND THIS ONE IS LIN

45 minutes ago, Strawberry said:

WRONG! I HAVE WATCHED THE COOKIE SPEICES AND EVERY MEMBER OF IT, AND THEY QLL LOOK COMPLETELY THE SAME, BUT ALL COOKIES ARE NOT THE SAME AND THIS ONE IS LIN

YOU MUST HAVE ONLY WATCHED ONE BATCH WE DEFINITELY DO NOT ALL LOOK SIMILAR AT ALL ANYWAY HERES A SELFIE YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IM NOT THE COOKIE IN YOUR PHOTO

Screenshot_20210905-002525__01.jpg.d5d25a9723df1caa6e2e810c6202853a.jpg

ALSO MY NAMES STILL!!! NOT!!!! LIN!!!!!!!!!! THE REASON I HAVE DENIED IT SO MUCH IS BECAUSE ... LIN IS MY EVIL TWIN WORKINGCOOKIES REAL NAME. AND I NEVER WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH LIN

4 hours ago, cookie -she,her- said:

YOU MUST HAVE ONLY WATCHED ONE BATCH WE DEFINITELY DO NOT ALL LOOK SIMILAR AT ALL ANYWAY HERES A SELFIE YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IM NOT THE COOKIE IN YOUR PHOTO

Screenshot_20210905-002525__01.jpg.d5d25a9723df1caa6e2e810c6202853a.jpg

ALSO MY NAMES STILL!!! NOT!!!! LIN!!!!!!!!!! THE REASON I HAVE DENIED IT SO MUCH IS BECAUSE ... LIN IS MY EVIL TWIN WORKINGCOOKIES REAL NAME. AND I NEVER WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH LIN

ohhhhh

I think she meant 

Nil